4

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing I knew I ended up at Isaiah's house with Mya. My mom wasn't strict so I wasn't surprised when she let me go and just said to be back before 11 pm for school tomorrow. I was a good kid so I guess that's why she never was crazily strict on me.

But on the other hand, Mya was fucking drunk and all over Isaiah's lap, and of course, he was loving that shit. Every few minutes he'd look over at me though with a smug look, I think he was supposed to be trying to make me jealous but please, I want your homeboy, not you.

Speaking of Trey, he's here but not outside with us. Like he's in the house but not really here at the kickback. "Ayyy Lana ya friend over here looking like she finna pass out" Yeah cause your ass got her drunk. " Mya get off of him I need to get you home, your mom said you have to be home soon anyway" she shook her head no "No I wanna be with my boyfriend though" She slurred. If only she was sober and realized what she just said.

"Now I ain't nobody boyfriend. Better not going around telling people that shit" Even though she was drunk, you could see her kind of heart broke. I felt bad for her but what can I say, she set this up for herself. I told her not to get wasted anyway. "Yeah well I'm gonna go in and get her stuff, it's time for us to go anyways" Mya is clear reasoning on why I don't drink.

I walked back into the house and right then I saw Treylynd on the couch. I sped by him and walked by the door where I and Mya had our stuff. "Don't act like you ain't just see me" I turned around and there Trey was towering over me. Fuck he's gotta be like 6'2. "I didn't see you actually, you're not that noticeable emo ass"

"Just 'cause I don't be talking a lot and being loud doesn't make me emo" I rolled my eyes at him, but for the first time, I noticed he has fucking braces holy fuck. "Damn near the same shit but why you over here by me anyways what do you want?" He shrugged "I was just trying to say thank you for earlier but since you're mad then fuck it" He walked back into the living room. I mean now I feel bad but I definitely don't think I'm the mad one based on how he usually is.

I grabbed the stuff and walked back into the living room. I stood by the patio door facing him all the way on the couch and crossed my arms "Repeat what you were supposed to say again" He looked up at me and in a cold voice he said "No" I can't lie that almost made me laugh. "Stop being like that and say it. I thought you were just trying to be annoying or something" He sighed

"The last thing I want to do is talk to you anyways. Trust me I ain't trying to annoy you" Well that kind of hurt "But anyways I was trying to say thank you. I don't really say that much but my mom would seriously be hella mad but that's just how she be" I wanted to smile "It's cool you just shouldn't be drinking that shit it can kill you"