GamTav

It was like 9 o'clock at night and it was storming really badly. Gamzee and Tavros were sitting on the couch together. They were watching movies until there was a flash of lighting right outside their Hive and then the power went out. "gOd DaMmIt, WhAt ThE fUcK" gamzee stands up and walks to the kitchen and gets a candle from the cabinet and brings it back to the living room and lights it. Tavros sits back and watches him even though he can only see his silhouette in the dark. "DaMn TaV yOu LoOk ReAlLy HoT rIgHt NoW," said gamzee while biting his lip, "uH YOU CANT EVEN SEE ME ITS TOO DARK."

"I cAn AsSuMe~" Gamzee says seductively while going to sit back down next to Tavros hugged Gamzee and pulled him down so that they were laying down. "uHH I'M KINDA SCARED OF THE DARK" Tavros says nervously. "iTs OkAy TaV iLl PrOtEcT yOu" Gamzee said comfortingly.

After some time passed Gamzee started to move his hand along Tavros' Grub Scars. Tavros let out a quiet moan and hoped that Gamzee didn't notice, but he did. Gamzee moved his hands up to Tavros' horns and started rubbing them at the base. At this point they were both fully horny. Gamzee brought his hands back down to Tavros' bulge, Tavros loudly moaned and grabbed Gamzee's horns, which caused Gamzee to moan as well. After a little while longer of Gamzee teasing Tavros he decided he wanted to fuck him already, so he started taking off his clothes.

Gamzee started making out with Tavros and climbed on top of him to sit on his lap. He continued making out with him for a few more minutes, and then lifted himself up and started slowly riding Tavros. He continued slowly riding Tavros and began to slowly start sucking hickeys onto Tavros' neck. He was going so slowly and teasing him to the point that it hurt how horny he was. Eventually when Tavros decided that he'd had enough he grabbed Gamzee at the hips and slammed him down on his bulge. He kept making Gamzee go up and down very quickly until Gamzee was moaning and screaming. Gamzee had lost track of how many times he had came but he didn't care because he was enjoying himself and so was Tavros.

Before Tavros was able to cum gamzee pulled off of him. He started kissing down Tavros' body. Once he got below his waist he stopped and started giving Tavros hickeys on his thighs. He started getting closer and closer to Tavros' bulge and nook. He pulled away from his thighs and then looked at his nook for a second. "DaMn TaV iTs PiTcH bLaCk In HeRe AnD i CaN sTiLl SeE tHaT yOu'Re MoThErFuCkInG sOaKeD," he said quietly but still loud enough for Tavros to hear him. "jUST SHUT UP AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY, WILL YOU?" Tavros said impatiently. Thats all it took for Gamzee to start eating him out. He was putting his tongue as far into as nook as he could while sucking on his clit at the same time. Gamzee kept going and then reached up and started jerking off Tavros' bulge.

At this point Tavros was a sweating and moaning and squirming mess. Tavros was on the edge of cumming and Gamzee could tell, so he pulled away. "wHAT THE FUCK GAMZEE!" Tavros almost immediately yelled at started yelling at him. "HeY bRo ChIlL tHe MoThErFuCk OuT" Gamzee said nonchalantly as if he hadn't just edged him. Tavros sat there and looked at Gamzee for a few seconds longer before Gamzee slowly started going down towards his bulge. Gamzee started sucking off Tavros and he was licking up his bulge while he was going up and down. He put his head as far down as he could go, which was pretty damn far. He sat there for a second with almost all of Tavros' bulge down his throat and then he started rapidly fingering Tavros. At the same time he started very quickly started sucking up and down on his bulge.

Tavros was on the verge of cumming, for the second time, and right as he was about to cum Gamzee pulled away, again. "dUDE WHAT THE FUCK, IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'M GONNA,,,, I'M GONNA,,," Tavros trailed off after not knowing where he was going with that. "YoU'rE gOnNa WhAt? CmOn TaV tElL mE, wHaT'rE yOu GoNnA dO??" Gamzee teased. "uHHH WELL I- I'M GONNA- OKAY LOOK I DON'T- I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA D-" Tavros was cut off by Gamzee's lips on his. They started making out rhythmically with each other. After they made out for a little while, Tavros was still extremely and painfully horny, and at this point Gamzee was also horny again. Tavros pushed Gamzee down so he was laying on his back and then proceeded to mercilessly pound into Gamzee. Gamzee was caught off guard by the unexpected dominance that just came from his matesprit.

This time as Tavros was about to cum he kept going and then came deep inside of Gamzee. Gamzee came at almost the exact same time. After that they laid down and just took a breath for a minute and held each other. Gamzee decided after about 30 minutes of cuddling to go see if he could go get the power on. He grabbed a flashlight out of the cabinet in the kitchen and went into the basement. Lucky for Tavros, Gamzee was very quick to get the power back on because Tavros was starting to get scared.

Once the power was back on they decided to go and take a shower. Gamzee and Tavros walked up the stairs up into the bathroom. "YoU sTaY iN hErE aNd GeT iN tHe ShOwEr IlL gO gRaB uS sOmE mOtHeRfUcKiNg ClOtHeS fOr AfTeR wErE dOnE iN tHe ShOwEr." Tavros nodded and once Gamzee left the bathroom he got undressed. Tavros turned on the water and set it to a temperature he was content with and got in. When Gamzee entered the bathroom Tavros didn't even hear the door open so he was a little surprised when he turned around to see Gamzee standing in the shower with him.

"HeY mOtHeRfUcKeR" Gamzee said. "h-HI," Tavros replied. Gamzee grabbed the shampoo, put some in his hands and began massaging it into Tavros' hair. He started rubbing on the bottom of Tavros' horns causing him to quietly whine. Gamzee helped Tavros rinse out the shampoo and then grabbed the body wash, he put some in his hands and then lathered it. He reached around Tavros and started rubbing it on the front of his torso, he worked his way around to the sides of his torso, getting to his Grub Scars. He massaged them gently for a moment and then he stopped and turned Tavros around. He reached around him and started putting the soap on his back slowly going down. Once Gamzee got to Tavros' lower back he went down more and grabbed his ass. Tavros let out a moan.

Gamzee began slowly grinding onto Tavros' bulge causing them to both moan out in pleasure. Tavros also began grinding at the same pace as Gamzee. Gamzee quickly turned Tavros around and started grinding onto his ass. He pushed Tavros so that he was leaning forward, and then quickly pounded into his nook. Tavros let out a loud yell/scream like moan in pleasure. Gamzee continued pounding into Tavros while Tavros was also pushing back against Gamzee's bulge. Gamzee pulled out of Tavros and turned him around and then started making out with him. He reached down without Tavros noticing and started jerking off his bulge and Tavros moaned into his mouth. Tavros then reached down and started doing the same to Gamzee. They were now both moaning into each others mouths while jerking each other off in the shower.

Once Gamzee came, Tavros got down onto his knees and started sucking and licking the tip of Gamzee's bulge, teasing him. Gamzee moaned and then grabbed onto Tavros' horns and push his head towards his body. He continued doing this, pushing his head away and then back again and again. Tavros' eyes were watering and Tavros was struggling to not gag on Gamzee's bulge, regardless, he was still enjoying it as much as Gamzee was. Gamzee eventually let go of Tavros' horns and grabbed onto his hair and was pulling on his hair as he continued to fuck his face. Gamzee was enjoying the muffled slight gagging sounds that were coming from Tavros which just made the experience even better. Gamzee could tell he was about to cum so he put his bulge as far into Tavros' throat as it would go and Tavros swallowed around his bulge which pushed him over the edge. Gamzee came in Tavros' mouth and then pulled out. Tavros looked up at Gamzee and made eye contact with him before swallowing all of it. He stood up and then helped Gamzee get washed and they got out and dried off and got dressed.

Gamzee and Tavros both went down stairs to the kitchen and decided to get some popcorn and then go to their bedroom and watch a movie. Gamzee put the bag of microwave popcorn in the microwave and then sat down next to Tavros on one of the chairs at their island in the kitchen. Gamzee looked at Tavros and Tavros looked at Gamzee. "I lOvE yOu MoThErFuCkInG tAv BrO" Gamzee said as he kissed Tavros on the cheek. "i- I LOV- LOVE YOU TOO GAMZ" Tavros said while blushing so much that he was worried he might burst into flames. Their moment was interrupted by the microwave going off, the popcorn was done.

Gamzee got up to get the popcorn. He got a bowl and poured the popcorn into the bowl, he put some butter and then grabbed Tavros' hand and they went upstairs. Gamzee let Tavros pick the movie, he picked Coraline. They laid there and watched the movie, they finished the popcorn very quickly and then they got comfortable. Tavros got more comfortable and rested his head on Gamzee's chest. Gamzee gently kissed him on the head. "I lOvE yOu, TaVrOs" "i LOVE YOU TOO GAMZEE, GOODNIGHT."Tavros turned and kissed Gamzee gently on the lips and then laid back down. They both started to doze off and eventually fell asleep.