XVI

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

I decided to go over to the Amari's trap, I haven't been since the fight. Even if we aren't speaking I still work for him and I'm not finna miss out on money.

When I walk in I see him with some girl with a pudge in her belly on his lap.

The girl he denied he was still fucking with.

I freeze at the sight of them and everyone in the room is now looking at me. I turn on my heel to leave until I hear ole girl giggle.

I refuse to have some random bitch thinking she have control over me. But I'm trying not to overreact at the same time.

I turn around and close the door. I can't- well shouldn't shoot a pregnant woman so I just brainstorm for a minute.

Amari looks worried, the girl is smirking, his friends all just looking at me waiting for a reaction.

I walk right past her to the kitchen to do what I came here to do.

I hear footsteps and see her average looking ass with Amari behind her.

"So you're the ex that texted me?" She asks.

"We was never together therefore I am not an ex." I scrunch my face up and he clenches his jaw.

"Good, cuz ion need nobody getting in between us." She kisses him on the cheek.

"Don't worry, I don't give a fuck." I lie.

"So I'm just weighing this and bagging it?" I ask him, changing the subject.

He just stares at me so I roll my eyes and take that as a yes.

I hear them leave and finish what I came here to do.

After I separate the bags by grams I go back out into the livingroom. They all look at me.

"Why everybody looking at me? Y'all expecting me to do something?" I chuckle calmly before leaving.

Dumbasses, of course I'mma do something. Im not mentally stable.

I go to his car and pop 3 of his tires. Then I have an epiphany.

If he can't drive he's gonna ask for a ride. I should just pop everyone's tires.

"What is wrong with you." I ask myself going around stabbing random cars' tires.

I get in my car and drive around the block to pop more tires. I don't even think some of these cars are theirs but hell I can't take that risk.

Imagine if she accidentally popped her own 💀

"It's gon be like 40 Ubers over here inna minute." I laugh.

I go back to Amari's car and pour bleach from my trunk in his gas tank. When I finish I go grab a bat out of my trunk.

This is gonna draw attention to me so I gotta be fast.

I hop on top of his car hood and swing straight down, busting his windshield.

I quickly go around and bust all the windows as people start coming out.

"Amari! She fucking up yo car!" Someone yells.

And yours too 💀

I bust the headlights out and dent his car doors before he runs out.

Shit shit shit

I quickly grab the gallon of bleach, well what's left of it, and pour it on his seats.