Chapter 1

So penn aka Lucas and Carson are have a date at cheerleading camp when a monster aka a mutant came out of no where .
Then monster aka mutant  started attack people random so penn aka Lucas decide to get Carson to safety.
But then penn aka Lucas attack the monster aka mutant  with a few cheerleader move and then he decide use a morpher that he had when he was a time force officer .
Also penn name was Lucas aka the blue time force  ranger . So penn aka lucas said it's your lucky day mutant because you are miss with a time force officer that stay in the modern day aka 2007 .
also  he put the morpher on his arm and said time for time force.

Then carson seen penn aka Lucas morph into a ranger  and just  then Wes and Eric got the call about the mutant in universal studios Orlando .
Then Wes and Eric said time for time force

Then wes and Eric in their rangers  form teleport to universal studios Orlando where they seen Lucas aka penn aka time force blue ranger fighting a mutant !! 
Hey Wes and Eric it's been a long time said lucas aka penn
Agreed said wes and eric
Let's destory this mutant said Eric , lucas aka penn and wes
So they are using their ranger weapons on the mutant and then Jen come in and morph into her ranger form . 
Hey guys I am here to bring back this mutant to future said Jen
Okay said Lucas aka penn and Eric and Wes
So the four time force rangers continue to attack the mutant monster and then the monster went big so the rangers went to their megazord.
With a few attack the mutant got destroyed and lucas aka penn said good bye to wes and Eric and jen .
So Jen went back to future with the mutant and wes and Eric went back to sliver hills .
So penn aka lucas told the truth to carson and Carson still love him so much !!
Then carson and penn aka Lucas got in engaged and he invited  his team mates aka the other rangers  to the wedding but only wes and Eric show up with the shets aka his cheerleader teammates to the wedding .
Now carson and penn aka lucas are husband and wife .
End of the story !!