𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄

"𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

"𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏."

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

After Stefan told Jenna and Reyna that Klaus took Elena. Reyna, Stefan, Alaric, Theo and Jenna went to the Old witch house where Bonnie has been staying with Jeremy. She was our secret weapon to use against Klaus.

But Reyna's comcern was now shifted from Elena to Rose. She hasn't seen the vampire since morning and had no contact either. Reyna has calling and texting her all the time on the way to the witch house.

We reached the house to see Elijah, John, Jeremy and Damon waiting for us outside. Reyna quickly got out of the car and went towards them. They all went inside to talk.

"Hey, has any of you seen Rose? I been trying to call her but she's not picking her phone." Reyna ask them only for silence to get as her answer

"What??" Reyna says fearing something happened to her friend

Damon slowly approached her and took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.

"Klaus took her, after I rescued his vampire. Katherine told me he lured Rose out of the house. He is going to use her for the sacrifice." Damon tells her and Reyna eyes blurs out due to the tears that filled her eyes

She didn't even tried to hide her emotions as she started sobbing and Damon quickly wraps his arms around her and hold her tightly.

Alaric, Stefan, Jenna and Theo approached them to see a crying Reyna and Damon holding her tightly. They all look confused and look at Jermey and Elijah for explanation.

"Klaus took Rose for the sacrifice." Elijah tells them and everyone understood.

Rose had become a huge part of Reyna's life for the last few months. She was like a sister to her. Rose was always there for Reyna if she needed someone to talk to or to have a shoulder to cry on and now Klaus was going to use her for the sacrifice.