mums pie

I woke up and turned my head to the window I yawned it felt like I slept for 20 years "asugghh what time is it?" Hm
7:46, 7:46?! Shit I'm gonna be late for school I jumped out of bed hoping to look like a human being to school I put on a shirt with some low rise jean that I stole from my mum closet i put on a ponytail and some light makeup hoping I would be atleast ready for the bus I hear a horn "BEEB BEEB BEEEEB" oh shit is that the bus I ran as fast as I can hoping I could go on the bus  "that asshole he left"  augh now I have to walk this is so annoying  while walking I noticed something on the corner of my eye what's that it looked like a person he was walking slowly as if his limbs were half dead I decided to ignore it I reached school "hell" why do I have to do this I ran to my class and I saw Ms.carles "oh no here we go again" "ms. Davis may I ask why are you late?" Asked the devil "I'm sorry Ms I woke up late and I missed the bus" I said innocently hoping I would go to detention "that doesn't mean you have to be late you have detention for the rest of the week go sit"
I sat next to my bestfriend "so you stayed up late reading again right?" Dean asked "oh how did you know" I asked sarcastically, we were friend ever since we were kids we were known for being inseparable fast forward to lunch break me and Dean sat in the seats we always sat at speaking about books and movies maybe gossiping about the popular girls I opened my lunch and started eating my mums pie "mhm it's delicious hey you should try it" I said almost finishing the whole pie "hey hey slow down you said you 2anted to to drop sum pounds" he said jokingly "ugh sometimes I forget how annoying you are" I said visibly annoyed "anyway try the pie it's seriously good" I said while my mouth was full "fine " he took a spoon full "mhm it's good not that bad" not that bad? "Bro shut up its heavenly"
I heard a scream from the corner "hey did you hear that " I looked at Dean he looked scared he was shivering he was looking at something  "Dean what's wrong" I stared at the direction he was staring at what the fuck was that I noticed every body was also looking silence it was the most quiet it has ever been somebody finally broke the silence
"EVERYBODY RUN" I finally realized what was going on, a dead body. I don't a zombie was charging at us I screamed at Dean to run but he was just silent from shock I slapped him so hard there was print in my hand and he finally became conscious "DEAN WE HAVE TO RUN, QUICK" I took his arm and ran as fast as I can where should we go?!