Prologue

Aomine's POV

Kise Ryouta is the love of my life. We share a connection. He and I had been together since Teiko Middle School. We both played basketball together and we both had some good times outside of school. We are officially engaged with each other and we planned to get married soon hopefully. But then... I was forced to go on a business trip to the U.S.A for my work. That's where things started to get complicated. Doing my job as a businessman and spending time with Kise caused a conflict. Then I started meeting my new business partner named Kagami Taiga. Somehow, I grew interested in Kagami because not only he is rich from his parents but he loves playing basketball, working out, and sharing the same favorite food. Kagami and I started to fall in love but... my heart still belongs to Kise. I don't know what to do anymore because I love both Kise and Kagami but I'm only allowed to chose one. Should I stay engaged with Kise or should I stay in love with Kagami...? 

Kise's POV

Aominecchi is my fiance and I love him so much-ssu! We have been together since Teiko Middle School. We played the same sport which is basketball and we have the best times in our lives. When Aominecchi proposed to me, I felt very happy. We got engaged and I hope we get married soon. Then I found out that Aominecchi had to go on a business trip in America for two months and this makes me feel worried. I hope Aominecchi doesn't fall in love with someone else there and I hope he still thinks of me. 

Kagami's POV

Aomine Daiki is my business partner and my lover. We share the same interest. We both love basketball, we both love to work out, and we both love to eat our favorite foods which are burgers and steak. Being partners with Aomine changed my life, we start to have a connection. We both are Japanese and we both speak it. Aomine and I are open to each other but I feel like he is hiding some stuff from me. He acts weird when he feels sad and worried. When I ask him what's wrong and what's on his mind, he says nothing. I hope I'm the first guy to be with him and I hope he does not love someone else.