It's Cold

Chihiro groggily woke up from an afternoon nap, being fully refreshed after getting some sleep. The boy had been programming on his computer the whole day, as well as hanging out with his best friends, Mondo Owada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, and Leon Kuwata. As he sat up, he suddenly felt a rush of frigid cold air hit his whole body. The brunette squeaked from surprise, putting his arms around his own body to try and warm himself up. When that didn't work, Chihiro called for his girlfriends, Mukuro Ikusaba and Sayaka Maizono.

    "Yes, Chihiro?" Sayaka said, peeking into the room from the door. The brunette boy whimpered.

    Sayaka frowned a bit from concern and sat beside Chihiro on the bed. "Is something wrong?" the blue-haired girl asked.

    The little one shook his head. "No...I'm just cold..." he said, still hugging himself.

   "Ohh...I see..." Sayaka said. She then took the hazel-haired boy into her own arms, cuddling him to warm him up. Chihiro blushed a little while embracing the taller girl with his arms. After a little cuddling, the two heard footsteps coming into their room. Sayaka and Chihiro turned their heads to see their girlfriend, Mukuro, standing there.

   "Oh.. hello you two," Mukuro said, smiling a little. "Was something wrong...?"

   Sayaka shook her head. "No, Chihiro was just a bit cold. That's all!" she said, smiling.

   "Ah... if that's the case..." Mukuro said, seemingly thinking. She then went outside of the room for a minute and came back with a thick, fluffy blanket. The black-haired girl wrapped it around her girlfriend and her boyfriend. The singer smiled again. "Thanks, Mukuro!" she said, giving the short-haired woman a quick kiss on the cheek, causing Mukuro to blush a bit. She sat down beside Sayaka and Chihiro, getting enveloped in the blanket with them. Chihiro also shyly gave Mukuro a kiss on the cheek, and Mukuro returned it happily. The three then cuddled with each other under the blanket. The blue-haired singer ended up rocking Chihiro back to sleep again, this time having a more peaceful and warm sleep.

  "Um... Sayaka...?" Mukuro said quietly, a while after Chihiro was asleep.

   "Yeah?" Sayaka answered, looking at the black-haired girl with bright, energetic eyes. It was something Mukuro always loved to see.

   The short-haired girl kissed Sayaka passionately, causing the popstar to blush a little bit.

   "What was that for?" the long-haired woman asked, still blushing a bit.

   "It was...for before, I guess," Mukuro said while blushing and smiling, referring to when Sayaka kissed her cheek when the fighter had come into the room. The energetic female giggled and puled Mukuro closer, cuddling her. The soldier smiled and leaned her head on the singer's shoulder. Sayaka stroked her girlfriend's hair, smiling sweetly. The quiet girl also smiled, hugging both the singer and the programmer while dozing off to a pleasant sleep.