̽

hey trin, just came here to say i love you really. whenever you see this, whenever you want to open it. be my guest. i ain't gon pressure you.

•••••

okay, let me put this in order.
my name is mason, and if you're reading this, it's for Trinidi. Trinidi, if you're reading this.. clearly this is for you, love.
I just came in here to say I appreciate you lots, though it may not seem like I do, and I go ghost every couple days to keep myself together. You're always somewhere on my mind, you don't necessarily leave it, but i'm being honest. I can come to you whenever I have to rant, or anything of that matter and I hope you know you can come to me for it too. I would never turn you down, that's not me. You can sit up here and listen to me rant for hours on days, & I wish you would do the same. You're a very patient person, who deserves nothing but love & joy coming your way.

 You're a very patient person, who deserves nothing but love & joy coming your way

That's a pure representation of our relationship I believe. You're a pain in my fucking ass but I wouldn't trade it for the world.
( i'm typing proper.. that should mean something for you. )
As I was saying, you deserve nothing but the best. * pure best *
anyone who can't see your worth & beauty don't deserve your time.

now i'm gonna leave this here, this is just the beginning, you should know that. i'll make plenty appearances <3

• mase