The child

Warning this chapter contains mature language.

A boy held out his hand, a butterfly landing on it. "What an amusing creature.." The boy let it crawl on his finger before grabbing it by its small frame, soon crushing it. "Though it is extremely fragile." The boy licked the blood off his finger and grinned, he had sensed a demon watching him. "Please do show yourself, amuse me." 

A small demon poked their head out, a child perhaps. The boy stared at it "How did you find this place you disgusting scum." The child shivered at the boys' sudden seriousness. "I-I followed you, young lord! Please forgive me!" It quickly bowed before him. He sniffed the air, a frown soon coming upon his face. "You've been in contact with a human? Impossible no one has brought any yet, it isn't time for supper!" The small demon yelped and curled up in surprise. "Y-your father has returned! He smells of a human child young lord."

The demon lord stood observing the fortress. "He kept everything under control I see, perhaps he is going to be a good heir." The boy came rushing at him with full speed, rage in his eyes. The demon lord gasped and backed away, "You fool! What do you think you're doing?" The boy glared. "You're replacing me! With some human scum! You let that little demon be some type of messenger didn't you, didn't you bastard!" The lord looked at the small demon. "It seems you cannot keep a small secret." He spoke with a glare, the demon head exploding. 

"I can't bear to be here any longer you bastard! I'm leaving at sunrise so your little demon pets cannot follow me." The lord stared at him before roaring with laughter, the boy staring at him dumbfounded. "You bear my gift, how marvelous, you even used it against me! You'll never survive out there Y/N. You may be my son but you cannot handle the human world for long." Y/N glared, attacking the lord again. "You have treated me as a weapon for years! You're not my father, you're a giant bastard Muzan!"

Y/N gasped in surprise as his father grabbed him by his neck and held him over a ledge. "Get out of my sight. I'll spare you as you are my offspring but if you ever set foot here again I'll kill you on sight. You of all people know never to say my name." He glared at his father. "I will survive, I will make sure the humans kill you once and for all!" He slashed his father's eye causing him to hiss in pain, using this as an opportunity to escape. "You don't deserve this wonderful life." He glared and left.

It had been a week since the incident. Y/N had been attacked by multiple of the 12. His father wanted him to fail, he couldn't give in just yet. "Oh my, it seems your suffering!" He flinched at the sudden voice, whipping his head around and seeing a purple-haired girl. She was dressed in a butterfly-themed kimono. "Get away you beast! What are you one of his? No, I've memorized everyone there..who are you?!" The girl smiled. "My name is Shinobu. Would you like to be friends in your second life? I'll have to help you be forgiven by the people you've killed first though!" "You....you're a demon slayer aren't you." She nodded. "You're way more intelligent than the rest. I'll take you back to HQ!" She smiled before quickly tying him up.  Y/N flinched 'She's fast.'

Shinobu had fathered the other pillars and brought them to judge the man. "He seems demon," Sanemi spoke, kicking Y/N's hip. "Well, at least you got us here early. We need to judge that boy." Rengoku nodded "Back to the demon, if he is one wouldn't he be burning?" Shinbou tilted her head. "He would!" Mitsuri covered her mouth, 'He's so beautiful! I bet he's even more beautiful when he isn't beat up.' Obanai grabbed him by the hair "I say we kill him when we get rid of the other boy." Y/N's eyes widened, he quickly spun around and kicked Obanai off, and stood up. "Stay the fuck away!" He backed up soon hitting the edge of the building.

The group stood in front of him, soon circling. Gyomei rubbed his hands together, "This poor soul needs to be freed from this terrible life." Y/N panted. The Kakushi interrupted them as they ran around the corner with Tanjiro. "I'm sorry we are late!" One set down Tanjiro. "I'll wake him up!" The Kakushi bowed. Y/N looked at them confused, the pillars quickly went back to their original positions. It took a bunch of hits before Tanjiro finally woke up.

Tanjiro stared up at the group confused. "Bow you're in the presence of the great pillars!" The kakushi paused for a moment before jumping and staring at Y/N. "D-Demon!" Tanjiro looked up and gasped, he stared at Y/N with terror. 'This smell..' Y/N looked down at Tanjiro. "Those earrings...You're the one that he want-" Y/N choked on his spit as someone hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him out in the process.

Y/N gasped and shot up, quickly grabbing his rib as he hissed. "You..." He looked over at the sudden voice. "What the hell are you doing here?" Tanjiro stared at him with anger. Y/N glared. "You're the one he's after." "And you're his son! You're Muzan's son you bastard!" He sighed and carefully stood. "Cats out the bag, oh no whatever shall I do?" He walked over to Tanjiro and grabbed him by the head, digging his nails in. "Keep my secret or your little box demon gets it." He growled and walked out leaving Tanjiro cupping his now bleeding forehead. "I'll kill him.." Tanjiro muttered, anger laced in his voice. 

First chapter <3