The Incident

It was a loud day in the daycare as children ran around playing games with each other or they were playing with one of the daycare attendants. Sundrop was the attendant that watched over the children making sure they didn't get hurt or do anything that can cause other harm. As the time went on Sun looked at the clock and noticed it was nap time so he told the children to head to the nap room and get ready for nap time. The children got fussy as they didn't want to take the naps they were supposed to take and of course they walked to the nap room cause they couldn't say no to Sun.

Moondrop the other daycare attendant was waiting in the nap room for the children as he had a selection of books for them along with his nap time candy to give to the little rascals to make sure they were going to sleep. The nap room was soon filled with fussy or whining children as they grabbed the sleeping bags and pillows in the room. Moondrop let out a chuckle as he asked the children which book they wanted to hear being read to them... After the story Moon left the nap room and placed his timer on for half an hour. It was silent as Moon knew Sun was charging and he was the only one in the dark,and as he walked he soon heard something or someone land into the ball pit. Since Moon could see in the dark he walked over to the ball pit to see who or what it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
His biggest mistake...
.
.
.
.
Sun got out of the charging station and stretched as he noticed the daycare lights were still off so he thought he had enough time to relax.. Till he heard a scream of a child and dark evil laughter. This caused Sun to quickly run out to the main area of the daycare and quickly turned on the lights and sight he saw was gruesome.. There was Moon towering over the corpse of what seemed to be a teenager. Sun quickly ran over and grabbed Moon's arm but he felt Moon push him down to the ground. Sun looked up at Moon with fear written on his face. This wasn't the Moon he knew and cared for,this this was a monster. Moon chuckled as he was about to attack at Sun,but he saw darkness and he fell to the floor he had been forced to shut down. Sun looked at Moon and felt like he didn't know who he was anymore. It hurt him.