𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫

THE SECOND TASK WAS FAST APPROACHING,
and Diana and Skye were soaking in a rare moment of peace. They'd spent nearly every moment of the past few weeks helping Fleur prepare for the third task, spending hours in the library researching how to perfect the bubble-head charm. They'd discovered that for the second task Fleur would have to breathe under water, and reclaim her lost treasure, and figured a bubble-head charm was their best bet.

Diana was currently sitting in the library with Skye and Estelle, the two younger girls working, and most definitely not cheating on their charms essay, with the help of Skye's essay from the year prior.

She was interrupted by the feeling of lips being pressed on the top of her head, and looked up to see Ben who wrapped his arm around her, and sat in the seat next to her.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, glancing at her parchment.

"Charms essay." She sighed, leaning against him, and allowing herself to close her eyes momentarily.

Her moment of peace was interrupted by Skye letting out a squeal.

She looked up to see Skye punching a cackling George, (or was it Fred? No, it was definitely George.) Weasley on the arm.

"We're here to take you to McGonagall's office Frenchie." The other ginger, who Diana knew to be George's twin Fred told her.

"Me?" She asked, furrowing her brows out of worry.

"Yup, you must be in big trouble."
He teased

"Huge!" George added, earning himself a slap on the hand from Skye.

"Um, okay then." Diana said worriedly, shakily trying to pack up her things.

"I'll take care of your stuff Di don't worry." Skye assured her, giving Diana's hand a reassuring squeeze.

"And I'll finish your essay for you!" Estelle added, giving her a warm smile.

"Thanks Elle, Skye, I'll see you guys later." Diana gave them both a wary smile, before turning to Ben and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Hopefully I'll see you later!" She said nervously.

"You'll be okay, I'm sure you're not in any trouble. I'll see you at breakfast." He kissed her on the cheek before getting up and waving them all goodbye.

"Come on Frenchie, you're not the only one on our list!" Fred said, wrapping an arm around the younger girl, and steering her towards the back of the library.