NEW WORLD

Y/n pov
It's sunny. I was walking on the road for my first day of job. Sun was shining ,giving me his blessings.
Everyone are busy with their jobs. No one noticing anyone...
Actually it's a new world for me. I only came here last week. Me and my friend "Zerah" took and appartement , we came here together, same job, same age, same college. And we're soulmates. Because we were born in the same month , same year , so literally we are soulmates. We applied for this job together, luckly we both made it. We were happy, her family also but not for me I knew my father won't agree with me working in another country, because he didn't agree first that I'm going to study in another state rather than in my state. But me and my mother convinced my father. My mother was supporting me with everything, my study, my first love, now my job also. My parents are not in good terms, but they are adjusting with each other. In any relationship we need some trust with each other and loyalty, once if it's broken it's not that easy to build again, that's the problem in their relationship. Neither my father nor my mother is my role model, my role model is me the way I'm. But one guy caught my attention. He is just like me in my old days in schools. I was somewhat quiet, moody, and quite introvert also. I didn't had that much friends and those are used to have left me alone when ever I needed them. But he is savage and cute but when he raps it's hot like hell. Yes it's Min YoonGi and yes I'm an Army a BTS Army.  His my bias and when I heard his story I cry like hell not only his but all the 7 of theirs. That's why here I'm South Korea and seoul. My destination.
Yeah back to my father, he agreed for my job when I'm told him"I got job"
"Ok go" he said
I was surprised and happy at the same time. So here I'm. I talk too much right? Ok I'm stopping now because I don't want to be late for my first day of job.

______

This is my first story
Hope you like it💜