check up for babies💜

It's beautiful evng all are sitting in living room and vmin are playing with their new toy set which their daddas brought them both babies are soo immersed in that they don't eat properly their milkies. Here Jin is scolding them to leave the playroom nd come for dinner..

Jin:- babies come now jungkook nd yoongi is waiting for uh both..
Vmin:- mama no we still want to play..
Jin:- enough I said come with me ur have not eaten anything since evng come now..
Vmin:- otay mama but we want uppies they both made grabby hands😍..
Jin:- okay come.. Jin took them and came down..
Nj:- why did it take long for uh to come down jiniee..
Jin:- ask ur babies he said while putting them down as both ran to their appa🤭..

Vmin:- appa see mama is not letting us play..
Nj:- babies after dinner okay he said and peck them both..
Vmin:- yess..
Jin:- kookiee kitten take them both..
Yoonkook:- yess hyung as both were checking some files as they were worried abt both the babies as they didn't eat much..
Vmin ran to both their daddas calling them..
Jin:- aish babies don't run he said and came behind them and turn off the stove..
Jk:- done with playing he said in little bit sternly.. Tae:- look down as he knows that his dadda with scold him..
Jk:- hyung give my medicine..
Tae:- made grabby hands as jk took him in his arms and Tae sunngled him self in jks neck.. Sucking it as tear fell from his eyes.. Jk:- look here buba I'm  not scolding uh I knw uh was playing but uh should eat ur meals on time know he said in clam voice as Tae look at him with glossy eyes 🥺..
Tae:- Tae Tae sowwy dadda he snobed..
Jin:- take this.. Nj:- why my baby bun is crying huh! He said... Jk:- nothing hyung I'm just worried abt him he said nd pecked his babys cheecks

and made him smile😍..
Now Tae baby has become an hungry tiger so he needs milkies he is pulling the hem of his daddas tshirt..
Jk:- wait buba let me have my medicine.. He said and told him to suck his neck..
Jk took his medicine and went in their room..

With yoonmin
Jimin:- dadda😍 he came and hugged his suga.. Suga:- finished ur games..
Jimin:- nu nu dadda i nd Tae still want to play more 😁he said while smiling brightly..
Suga chuckled nd his heart melt by the yongers smile.. He kissed him on lips and made his way to bed..
Jimin:- dadda milkie chimchim hungrly..
Suga:- yeah uh will be from 2hours uh both are playing... He said..
Jimin smiled and burried his face in his daddas chest.. Suga kiss him on his cheecks seeing his baby doing his work bitting and sucking at fast pace..
As both were enjoying their time.. Jimin is sucking fastly nd kicking his legs in air.. Suga:- shussh baby stop kicking ur legs jimin smile and glabber something cute in his baby language.. By the time Jin came in their room checking up with jimin..
Jin:- suga he is latching knw he asked.. Suga:- yess hyung but he is bitting but he said and jimin again bitted him slowly as one side was finished..
Jin:- coz he is hungry kitten..
Suga:- yess hyung as he swichted jimin to right one..
Jin:- i came here to give uh the files namjoon has signed it..
Suga:- okay hyung.. He said and Jin kissed jimin..
Jimin:- mama he said left the nipple and made grabby hands to Jin.. Jin:- first have ur dinner chim.. Jimin:- no chimchim done nd wanna play with bear he said..
Suga:- no baby let bear eat his dinner..
Jimin:- otay mama he winned.. Jin:- yess chimchim he said and took jimin swing him nd made him to sleep as jimin was rubbing his eyes while sucking jins neck..
Suga:- he is hungry.. Jin:- yess Jin gave jimin to suga and latched him again.. Jin:- I'll check bear.. He said to suga nd left the room..

In taekooks room..
Jk:- come here baby he said remove his tshirt to latch tae before latching he checked taes dipper and changed him ..
As he was changing Tae was rolling on the bed to get down and he got down the bed and started to crawl..
Jk:- baby no come here he said and was crawling fast nd giggling.. Tae:- dadda😁 he said while showing his boxy smile and took his plushie in his hand and was going out of the room then Jin came..
Jk:- yaa baby wait.. Oh god .. Jin:- what is happening over he said nd pick up Tae who smile widely seeing his mama..
Tae:- mama he said while chewing his tiger plushiee..
Jk:- oh thanks hyung see he is crawling so fast..
Jin:- ya i sawed.. Did uh feed him.. Jk:- no hyung I was changing him but see what ur baby is doing Jin laughed 😄 and booped his noise on Tae.. As Tae crunch his nose😘🥺😭 cutely..
Tae:- mama taetae wanna play with diminie hyung he said wiggling his jins arms..
Jin:- no baby first eat ur dinner nd jimin hyung is sleeping now so uh should also sleep now see it's late hmm.. Jk:- Tae baby come here he said and Jin layed Tae down on the bed again as jk put new dipper to him..