T̴h̷e̵ ̴L̴o̵s̶t̸f̵i̸e̸l̵d̷ ̴i̷n̴c̴i̴d̷e̵n̴t̵

A big thank you goes out to my best friend @zylinderschneckchen , she helped me with multiple parts and without her, I would have never been able to finish this!

Also I have not beta read this so... yeah o(-(

Trigger Warnings for:

violence
Blood
Injuries
Probably derealisation (tagging it just to make sure)
Character death
(Tell me if I need to add more!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

".̵̧̱̽̈́-̵̘̬̇.̶̧͕̒-̵͍́̐.̴͍͖̒͘-̴̛̖̖̂.̸̦̜̔̈-̶̹͕̇-̴͔̃.̷̞̹̽̑-̶̝̹͑́.̴̜̳͐-̸̞̊.̴̜͖̒̅-̴̬̟́.̴̟͑-̶̛̹.̶̻͚̅͐-̸͓͈͒̍.̷͎͚̃-̴͖͆̃.̴͓͓̋-̷̧̧̛̈́.̷̛̬̝̍.̸̢̫̾̚-̷̗̗̃͑.̶̳̾͊-̴͓̩̒̉.̶̝̥̄-̶̤̣̇.̸̣̏͋-̴͉̚.̴̖͋"

"I mean, it would be kinda cool if they were, huh? No, you're right, they're probably just some kind of fake or something."

"-̶̼͖̊̇̇-̴͙̮́̆̀-̸̨͔͆̂-̸̢̿̚-̶̟̤͚̈́͝-̷̬͚̏͊-̸͔̄-̴͚̩̅"

The box? The box looks pretty new, actually. Yeah, no. So it looks like they were just put in there. 5 years ago, I'd give it."

"-̴̮̈̓-̵̫̩͐̍͜-̷̩͓̗̔-̶͓̆̃-̵̖̌̅-̶͓̮̓͆͆-̷̜̏̚̕ͅ-̸̬̀̾̚-̸̢͎̄̅͠ͅ-̷̲͛-̶̟̲̻͊̆̄-̶̨̻͔̈́-̴͕̝͘-̷̧͑-̵͕̈́́̐-̴͎̗̍̈͠-̷̥̟̀-̶̤̙̂̿͆-̴̯̝̻͛̓̀-̷̹͘-̶̧̘͆̿̕͜-̵̡̨̛̻̾-̵͉̹͆-̵̺̃̑̎-̷͖̲̈̂̈-̶̖̃-̵͎̲̰͌-̵͈̜̌̔͑-̴̧̮͝-̵̢̗̹̈́-̸̳̫̻͊̄-̷͔̓̾͑-̵̡̘͙̎̅͑-̷̲̺̽̉͘-̷̺̥͉͂-̶̟̿̅͠-̸̗͍͖̈́̉͑-̵͓̪̤͂̾́-̴͖̫̮̔͂-̵̢̘̫̈́̎"

"Ouhhhh, yeah. No, no, there's no way."

"-̵̙͕͒̽̇-̸̢̝̱̚-̴̯̤̖̂͠-̴̗̱̥̅-̴͇̏̈́ͅ-̸̨̩͓̒-̶̥͗-̵̰̝̟͌͊̋-̴̮͒-̶̐͋͜-̷̢͒́̔͜-̵̤̍͛-̸̫̬̰̆̊̑-̷̆ͅ.̸̤̑-̴̖͕̆͝.̷̪̪͙̃̆̊-̸̩̰̩̈́.̸͎͍̪̽-̶̟̲̣̈̏͝.̵̮̩̱̚-̷̢̜̖́͆͝-̴͓͂̉-̸̩̤̝͑-̶̖͒͒͘-̴̟̹͗̾͝?"

"Well, yeah, of course I'm gonna play them. I just have to figure out how to use a cassette tape."

"-̵̰͊͗̇-̵͉̂͑-̶̱̳̈́ͅ-̵̢̔̅-̴̤͖̀̏-̵̢̨̳̆.̸͔̪͍͊͑̐-̴͉̙̿̊͝.̷̧̑-̴̺́̉͒.̶͎̎̈́̉-̷̺́̃.̶̺̞͆́-̴̖̦̭͗͑-̸͈̝͝-̸̫̟͊-̴̡̪̰͊̅̈́-̶̠͉͉̌͠"

"Yeah, I haven't used a cassette tape before."

"-̶̙̾̊̈́͜-̵̜̼̅̏́-̸̝̀.̶̥̙̑.̴̠̫̈́.̷̧̪͔͂-̷͉͎͂͑-̷̛̫͗-̴̠̾-̵̛̰̹̗̚̕-̶̛̯̺̆͌"

"That just means that I haven't- okay..."

"RANBOO?"

"Oh, hold up, one second... ....... YEAH?"

"DINNER IS READY!"

"COMING!! ...... Oh my god... Hold up, I'm gonna have to call you back"

Somewhat annoyed at having to hang up so soon, Ranboo put the receiver down on the phone and walked out of the living room into the kitchen, where his Uncle Sneeg was putting a pot of spaghetti on the table.

"Was that Tubbo?" He asked immediately when he saw his nephew, and Ranboo nodded. "Did he forget his homework again?" Sneeg asked again, this time with a grin, and filled a plate with spaghetti.

This time, however, the dark blond just shook his head and then seemed to think about something for a few seconds. "Do we have anything to play a tape on?"

"Um, yeah. I have a tape recorder somewhere. What do you need it for?"

"Mhhh, it's not that important. I need to listen to something for school. Just asking." Before Sneeg could ask any more questions, Ranboo stuffed a forkful of spaghetti into his mouth.