5

Vote when you see this ♡︎

Alanna's POV

My mom wasn't cutting me any slack and was forcing me to go to school. She said me coming in late wasn't her problem and that I needed to go since it was the first week of the semester. Mya didn't come today but I texted her this morning and she was extremely hung over. I told her I'd come over after school to check on her and bring her some crackers and ginger ale.

But that was a couple of hours from now since I was just only heading to my first period. I hadn't seen Trey yet which I never really do unless I'm in our English class or walking to it. Maybe if I said hi to him today he'd say it back.

I sat in my regular seat in my Calculus class. Calculus wasn't easy and most of the kids that we're in this class were confused. I wonder how they even got here, to be honest. "Alanna, can you come here?" Ms.Dallas said motioning her hand for me to go to her. What the fuck did I do now.

I got up and followed her outside the class. There was a boy next to her, he was brown-skinned, tall, dressed like he was rich, and had his hair growing out at the top with a line-up. "This is our new student Dominique, you're very smart in this subject I was just wondering if you could sit next to him and try to help him out. Extra credit?" I looked at him and looked back at her and nodded.

"Great! I'm going to move your seat to the back with him, and Alana since I know you pretty much get the concept already today you can go ahead and show him how to do the problems." I looked over at Dominique who seemed interested in me helping him out. I was surprised he wasn't acting too good to be talking to me ." Fasho" he said as we walked back into the classroom. I changed my seat to where she said next to him and pulled my notebook and a pencil out.

"Alright, do you have a pencil, a book, or anything?" I asked looking at him in annoyance. I feel like being around Trey is rubbing off on me. "Nah it's my first day, I will tomorrow though" Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person here who actually wants to go to college. "But you seem cool or whatever we should be friends and you show me around" I shrugged

"Alright whatever but for right now let's act like we're at least doing something, I ain't losing my extra credit over you" He chuckled "Don't gotta worry about that"

__________

Dominique seemed to be pretty cool and he actually told me to just call him Dom. It was obvious he was a little flirty though but I wasn't feeding into it. I was focused on one guy right now. "Where is the Q building at? I got Q4" he said looking down at his schedule while following next to me "I can take you and get a pass from your teacher, I'm cool with Mr. Anthony"