Danny x Reader

Pure and total smut for you horny mother fuckers.

First person POV because I can't write any other way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've been dating Danny for about 2 years, so you've had ~The Talk~ multiple times.
(It's important and consent is necessary for any kind of activity, whether it be sexual or other.) I'm just tired of writing the exact same stuff every time.

Basically, everyone is fucking kinky.

.....Now for the smut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on Danny's lap as we kissed. I felt something firm in his pants when I moved forward. I moved my hips back and forth, slightly stimulating my clit.
"Darling, would you like to continue this in my bedroom?"
I nodded quickly.

He picked me up and carried me to his bed. After gently setting me down on his mattress he look all the stuffed animals off of the bed and set them aside. Placing them near the door so they couldn't see the bed.
"Can't traumatize Patrick." he mumbled, setting the giant bunny on the ground. (I feel like this is something he really would do)

Danny turned the lights on red and walked towards me.
"Now, where were we?"
"I believe you were about to kiss me."
"Was I?"
I giggled and pulled him onto the bed.

As we kissed he slowly moved his hands over my shirt and down to my jeans.
"May I?" he asked, poking my pants.
"Take off my top first please."
He removed my shirt and stared at my breast.
"I always forget how beautiful you are naked."
"I'll just have to remind you more often then." I giggled

He played with my boobs, pinching my nipples, making me moan. He slips his hand into my panties. His experienced fingers touching my clit, making me moan.
Danny slowly pulled down my pants for easier access.
He chuckled slightly, "May I?" He asked, rubbing his middle finger around the entrance of my pussy. "Yes,-yes please."
Looking in my eyes he pushed one finger inside.
"Mmhm" I groaned
"Wow. You are really wet. Did I make you like this? Just from kissing me?"

I felt his breath on my ear, "Do you want more?"
"Yes"
"Oh Darling I know you can beg better than that." he said with a smirk,
"Please Danny please just touch me. Please please"

He pushed a second finger inside, and moved them in a "come hither" motion. I got tighter as he continued. My walls clenching and contracting around his fingers.

He growled, "I can't wait... to be inside of you."
"Then don't." I teased

I pulled on the collar of his shirt, and helped him take it off. He slowly removed my soaked panties and threw them behind him.

Next thing I knew,
Danny was on top of me.
His hands pining my wrist about my head,
holding me down as he planted kisses along my breast, somehow keeping eye contact the whole time.

He was in control, and he made sure I knew that.

I whimpered as he got closer.
"If you want me to stop at any time just say so, ok?"
I responded with a nod.

He let go of my hands for a moment as he repositioned himself.

"Are you sure you want to?" He whispered in my ear.