JEALOUSY & SADNESS

When I opened the door I saw the person I hate most it was my.....Mausi and her daughter

Mausi and her daughter

I was in my thoughts when she interrupted

ALIA: Y/N DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO TOUCH FEET OF ELDERS🙄

RHEA: LEAVE IT MOM SHE IS STILL MANNERLESS😏

After saying that they went in the living room leaving Y/N alone on the door then Y/N also went to living room.....

RHEA: HEY EVERYONE 👄

She said in a flirty way and went towards Jk as Irene went in her room due to her insult....

ALIA: HELLO EVERYONE I'M ALIA Y/N'S MAUSI AND SHE IS MY DAUGHTER RHEA

EVERYONE: HELLO AUNTY

RASH: MAUSI JI SIT HERE I WILL BRING WATER FOR YOU.

ALIA: OK

RHEA: HEY Y/N WHERE'S YOUR HUSBAND?😏

VARUN: THE GUY YOU ARE CLINGING IS HER HUSBAND.🙄

RHEA: WHO ARE YOU THEN HER BOYFRIEND 😏

Y/N: NO WE ARE FRIENDS AND WAIT, HOW WILL YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF FRIENDS CAUSE YOU NEVER HAD ONE🙄

JK was stunned to hear her wifey's reply and was feeling uncomfortable near Rhea as she was clinging to him....

ALIA: Y/N DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS TO TALK AND SEE YOUR DRESS WHO WEARS SLEEVELESS AFTER MARRIAGE...

JK: I THINK IT'S HER BODY AND SHE IS FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER SHE WANTS YOU ARE NO ONE TO JUDGE HER.

Hearing this all were happy and specially Y/N and Vijay was happy to see how he protects his sister.....

On the other hand Rhea and Alia was burning with jealousy....then Rash brings water and they had it....

All this time Rhea was flirting with Jk and Y/N was burning with jealousy and all were laughing at her state and teasing her....

After some time Alia went to Y/M's room, Vijay went to office, Rash went to help Saisha in her homeworks, Varun went to his home as he had some important work and Kiara went for shoot....