shivaay's POV

I started to trust anika a little after our marriage but she really disappointed me when she let prinku go. She knows about our family, It's status, name and everything but more importantly how much i treasure prinku but she just let her go and get married. She should have atleast informed  me that  prinku liked someone. I would have  investigated the guy, show prinku how bad life would be if she had married him and solve the problem in the  bud. Maybe she thought to retaliate this way but anika you made a big  mistake. This shivaay singh oberoi has seen right through your plans. Now I won't let you  escape at all. See how i would torture you. I will let you go through what i felt. I will show how it will feel when ur loved ones go missing. I won't let you escape soo easily anika.
I should have expected such behaviour from such low class people. I wont let you leave so easily.She too away my fiancee. she wanted me too lose my status in fornt of so many people.Time and again she tested my patience and tried to make me lose.

how dare she challenge me?? the shivaay singh oberoi? what does she think of herself?? i will show her what will happen if she messes with me. i will let her go through the pain i went for loosing prinku. i will show her how sad it will be when your loved ones are taken away from you.