Poison mushroom cookie makes a friend

(A cute story idea suggested by someone I know)

Poison mushroom cookie was all alone, they were told to stay put as the rest of the evil cookies were off scheming somewhere, but nonetheless they wondered off on their own anyway.

While wondering alone they heard faint crying,

"Huh??? Crying??? Ooh maybe I can cheer them up with my shroomies!"

Poison mushroom said to them self, following the sound they found another cookie. This cookie was just about their height, they wore a white flowy dress and appeared to have an onion as their hair.

"Hellooo are you looost???"

The other cookie jumped back in fear and hid herself with a small purple stuffed toy she had, Poison mushroom cookie gasped.

"Oh who's that???? Are they your frieend???"

"It's-it's my bunny toy *sniff* they're my best friend...."

"Best friend?????"

The sad cookie nodded.

"I...I'm Poison mushroom cookie! Who are youu???"

The small cookie sniffed again.

"O-onion cookie *sniff*"

"Oookay, Onion cookie!"

Poison mushroom cookie was so excited to meet another cookie that they did a little excited dance, as they danced poisonous spores filled the air around them, this scared Onion cookie.

"W-waah! What's that?! Why is there purple smoke around you?!"

"O-oh that??? Those are my sporessss"

"S-spores???"

"Y-yeah I make it when I get reeeaally happy sometimes"

"Then *sniff*...they must be good right?"

"Yeah! They areee, but most cookies don't think soo"

"H-huh why? *sniff*"

"Whenever I make my spores they all run away from meee, and I don't know whyyy"

"That's sounds horrible!...Other cookies don't really like me either...."

"Whyyy?"

"It's because *sniff* I'm made of onion...*sniff* if I get to close to anyone they start crying! B-but *sniff* there is one cookie who doesn't mind"

"Reaally, who's thaaat????"

"My caretaker *sniff* Blackberry cookie...."

"Where are theyyyy?"

"I don't know *sniff* b-but she told me if got lost like this *sniff* I need to stay still..."

"I have a caretaker tooo"

Poison mushroom cookie said proudly,

"Her naaame is Pomegranate cookieee, she's very nice to meee"

"Blackberry cookie's very nice to me too! *sniff* she sings pretty songs to me and reads me stories *sniff"

"Ooh s-storiesss?! can, can she read me a story about shroomies????"

"I'm sure she could do that! *sniff* she has many many books!"

Onion cookie looked around and noticed there was much more spores in the air, it practically swallowed them whole, it didn't seemed to bother her at all,she stared in awe even, Poison mushroom cookie took notice.

"You're the first cookie I've met who doesn't hate my spooress"

"R-really? *sniff*"

"Mhmm like I saaid, they always just run awaay, It always annoys my friend Licorice cookiee"

"They're kind of pretty actually *sniff*"

"O-oohh thanks!"

Poison mushroom cookie opened their arms and gave onion cookie a hug.

"I-I wanna showw you somethiiing"

Poison mushroom cookie took a purple mushroom from their sleeve and gave it to Onion cookie.

"Si-ince you like my spores so much I wanna give youu this shroomiee"

Onion cookie held it in both her hands and stared at it.

"I-if you want you can eat iiiit"

"Hmm I'm not hungry right now, but I'll eat it later *sniff*"

"Yaaay"

Poison mushroom cookie did another excited dance, Onion cookie moved the limbs of her bunny to make it look like it was dancing.

"*sniff* They want to dance too! Hehe"

As the two danced a voice called in the distance. It was a cookie dressed in black and holding a pocket watch.

"Onion cookie? Onion cookie?!"

"*sniff* Blackberry cookie?!"

Onion cookie dropped the shroomie she was gifted, rushed out of the cloud of spores and into her caretaker's arms.

"I'm sorry Onion cookie I didn't mean to leave you alone for so long, are you ok?"

"Mhmm I'm ok, I was really scared...but I made a friend! *sniff*"

Onion cookie took Blackberry's hand and led her to the spot her new friend was in, but when they arrived the area was empty and the purple spores dissipated.

"H-huh!?! But they were right here..."

Onion cookie began to sniff heavily,

"wahaa *sniff* where are you?! Where are you-"

Before Onion cookie could search for Poison Mushroom cookie, Blackberry cookie picked her up to make sure she wouldn't wonder off.

"Th-they're gone...*sniff sniff*"

"Shh, it's ok Onion cookie I'm sure you'll meet them again, but now it's going to be nighttime soon, we need to go home now so you can go to sleep on time"

"*sniff* o-okay..."

And with that, Blackberry cookie carried Onion cookie home.

As the sun set Poison mushroom cookie walked by them self again holding the shroomie Onion cookie dropped.

"She- she dropped her shroomie....Noo worriess I'll just give her another one when I see her agaain y-yeah!"

And as night arrived Poison mushroom cookie eventually found their way back to the rest of the evil cookies.