𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛.

Jung wooyoung is a 22 year old virgin who lives with his mother and is a big fan of camboys.

wooyoung had just gotten back from work tossing his keys and bag on his bed as he made his way to his closet. Letting out a sigh he removed his clothes and changed into his pajamas he wore almost all the time. After getting changed he walked over to his desk and began to turn on his computer with an excited look on his face.

"wonder who's going live today" the male spoke pursing his lips. He scrolled through the adult website seeing all kinds of different things until his eyes landed on a specific person with a username "c.sn" The screen showed a big red dot meaning "live" as well as the camera angled at the persons body not showing their face. The male was wearing a white button up dress shirt as well as some black dress pants.

Out of curiosity wooyoung decided to click the stream. There he was met with loads of comments and donations rolling in as the mysterious man spoke to his fans. "Welcome" the male spoke his voice wasn't very deep but not very high either all wooyoung knew was that he found the voice very attractive.

"No no I do not have a guest with me today but I do have an announcement to make soon so stay tuned for that" the man on screen chuckled. "Announce...ment?" Wooyoung questioned eyes still glued to his screen. "Let's begin shall we?" The male spoke once more. His hands moving to unbutton his shirt now revealing his neck and chest. His hands moved Towards his pants palming himself through them as he let out a groan.

Wooyoung sat in his seat cheeks red as ever as he watched the male. The donations got even bigger and bigger by the second. The male then reaches over grabbing something off screen before sitting back in his chair revealing what he had gotten. A bottle of lube. The male moved on to unzip his pants , pulling out his length which left wooyoung wide eyed.

"Jesus Christ" wooyoung exclaimed seeing the size. C.sn began to squeeze the lube bottle letting the liquid fall onto his length as he then began to stroke himself. Wooyoung watched his chest heave up and down as he let out heavy breaths and curse words. The male threw his head back not enough to see his face while his hands moved quicker. He let out moans and groans as he got closer and closer to his climax.

Seconds later he ejaculated onto his hands and pants . "Fuck" the man chuckled out. "Wooyoung!" Wooyoungs mom called from downstairs. He jumped in his chair causing it to fall over "oh shit" he rushed to close the websites tab before rushing out of his room.

Wooyoung found himself joining c.sn's livestreams every chance he got it had almost become an addiction.

"Yeosang I think I'm in love...like actually" wooyoung spoke over the phone as he prepared dinner for himself in the kitchen. "If it's about the live streaming guy I don't wanna hear it." Yeosang responded rolling his eyes. "Oh cmon hes hot.." wooyoung pouted. "Oh please you haven't even seen his face" Yeosang laughed. "Whatever" wooyoung responded before getting an announcement notification from c.sn. "Hey I'll call you back k? Bye."

Woo clicked on the notification seeing a message in bold lettering.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTNER UP WITH C.SN READ BELOW

1. you must be 20 and over
2. Send 2 pictures of yourself
3. NO VIRGINS.

Once you are accepted you will be called for an interview.