The brothel deleted scenes

Vi and Caitlyn had just entered the brothel, Caitlyn looked around trying to get used to her surroundings as she peaked her head into one of the occupied rooms in the brothel "How exactly do you propose we go about this?" Caitlyn questioned. "Let him think you work here" Vi responded as she turned around to look at Caitlyn.

"Excuse me? I will not!" Caitlyn yelled out, "Do you know what you're problem is?" Vi questioned as she walked over to Caitlyn. "Please, tell me" Caitlyn teased as she rolled her eyes at Vi. "You except everyone to give you what you want, if you really want people to talk to you you have to let them think you have what they want" Vi explained as she circled around Caitlyn.

"And what do I have?" Vi walked around Caitlyn looking her up and down, admiring her gorgeous slim figure. "You're hot, cupcake" Vi hissed as she pinned Caitlyn up against the wall with both her arms. "So what will it be man or woman?" Vi muttered at Caitlyn as she leaned in and got closer to Cait. "Um-" Caitlyn choked out.

a few seconds pass and Vi was still intensely staring at Caitlyn when Vi decided to get the attention of a man walking pass them. "Uh- hi! I'm Pim, what's your name?" he spoke in a nervous tone. "No need for names just show me where the nearest free room is." Caitlyn nearly choked on her own spit when she heard Vi say that, Vi grabbed Caitlyns arm and followed Pim around until he found a free room for them.

"Is this good?" Pim questioned. "Its perfect, now move along will you" Vi demanded. Vi and Caitlyn walked into the room, the room had dim red lighting with a couch in the middle of the room as well as candles and rose petals laid out everywhere.

Vi locked the door behind them before pushing Caitlyn against the wall again, "Vi! What are you doing? We are supposed to be here to find connections with Silco." Caitlyn mumbled "We can work on finding Silco another time but for now lets just worry about us, cupcake" Vi hissed before grabbing Caitlyn's hips and devouring Caitlyns soft lips into a messy kiss, Caitlyn moaned at the contact with Vi's lips against hers.

Vi felt everything go silent as she continued kissing the beauty in front of her, Caitlyn's cheeks flared up with a redish pink tone as she continued kissing Vi. Before they could even finish their kiss Vi pulled Cait's waist and sat on the couch as she pulled Caitlyn to sit on her lap, now Caitlyn was sitting on Vi's lap as they made out.

Caitlyn eventually felt rough hands crawling up her shirt and stopping at her bra to caress her tits. "Cupcake, lets switch positions" Vi whispered as she flipped Caitlyn so that she was sitting on the couch as Vi got on her knees and straddled herself between Cait's thighs. "Can I take these off?" Vi inquired as she pointed to Cait's shorts, "Of course" Caitlyn chuckled with a small grin.

Vi spent no time removing her shorts as well as her laced dark blue underwear, "You look so good. I just want to eat you" Vi smirked as she put her mouth dangerously close to Caitlyn's wet cunt. "Then do it, pussy" Caitlyn teased as she grabbed a fist full of Vi's short pink hair, "Thats what I am trying to do" Vi muttered as she began to kiss and suck all over Caitlyn's thighs leaving small bruises to be seen later, Caitlyn groaned as she felt Vi kiss her thighs all the way up to her pussy before starting back at her thighs again. 

Eventually after enough teasing Vi put her mouth over Caitlyn's clit and began to flick it with her tongue while Caitlyn let out a loud moan from this new sensation. "Oh my god-" Caitlyn groaned as she arched her back and threw back her head onto the back of the couch. Vi continued and quickened the speed of her tongue on Caitlyn's pussy as Caitlyn let out long high pitched moans.

Caitlyn was in pure ecstasy as Vi continued to lap at her wetness. "You taste amazing baby" Vi chuckled before continuing her motions.

Eventually Vi inserted one of her fingers into Caitlyn's cunt and began to slowly work it in and out of her. as Vi did this she felt a pool of wetness grow in her pants and she slowly began to rub herself through her pants with her free hand as she continued to eat out Cait. "O-oh god I'm so close" Caitlyn choked out between breathy moans, "I know baby" Vi cooed as she added a second finger into Caitlyn.

Vi pumped and curled her fingers in and out of Caitlyn. Caitlyn felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge as her legs began to shake, everything felt dizzy as she got closer and closer to her release.

Vi eventually hit Cait's G-spot with her fingers and thats when Cait lost it. She threw her head back more and clenched herself around Vi's fingers as she yelled out Vi's name in a high pitched tone. "Holy shit Vi" Caitlyn moaned out, as she came down from her high Vi took her fingers out of Cait and brought her cum soaked fingers to her mouth before parting her lips and shoving them in her mouth. "Taste sweet, just like I expected"

she chuckled as she started helping Caitlyn slide her underwear back on, "Stop" Caitlyn demanded as she grabbed a hold of Vi's wrist as she tried putting her panties back on. "I have something else in mind to you know, give back to you" Cait winked. "What do you mean by that?" Vi questioned, "I wanna make you feel the pleasure I went through" Cait cooed.

"Cupcake its fine you don't have to if you don't want t-" Vi was cut off as Caitlyn pulled Vi up and sat her on the couch next to herself. Caitlyn lowered herself onto the floor and got on her knees and she straddled herself between Vi's thighs "Take these off if you won't mind" Caitlyn whispered as she pointed at Vi's pants.

Vi obeyed and quickly removed her pants before sliding her underwear off along with the pants. Before Vi could even blink she looked down and saw Caitlyn licking a experimental lick up her core. "Please Cait-" Vi moaned out, "Don't worry Baby, I will take great care of you" She shuddered as she began to move her tongue throughout Vi's wet folds. "Oh god cupcake" Vi whimpered as Caitlyn continued to eat her, Vi threw her hand over her mouth in a attempt to quite her moans "Stop that, I wanna hear every noise you make" Cait demanded.

Cait placed one of her hand's on Vi's muscular thigh's as her other hand traveled up Vi's shirt and into her bra and began to message her tit's. "This feels- so good"  she cried out, "I know darling" Caitlyn groaned before continuing to eat and caress Vi.

Vi threw her hips forward into Cait's mouth as she felt herself being pushed closer to her release. "S-so close" she mewled, her hips still grinding into Caitlyn's mouth as she threw her head back moaning out Caitlyn's name into the air as she finally came. "Fuck that was amazing" Vi whispered, "I could tell" Caitlyn chuckled with a soft grin as she came back up of the floor to wrap Vi in a comforting hug

"You did amazing darling, now how about we get dressed and get back home?" she questioned.