The disappearence

𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴.

The little Nicole was laying on her bed in the big camper where she lived  with her mother Rosemary and her father David, it was a peaceful and nice summer morning and the sunshines were hitting her face waking her up and giving her a warm and safe feeling that she enjoyed much. She was looking out of the small window near her with a sleepy look on her face when her mother Rosemary entered the camper; She was already dressed and ready, after all it was late, and she  putted down the clothes the sun had just dried on the bed and smiled at the sight of the little girl still in her pajamas "Oh look who decided to woke up" the woman gently stroked Nicole's getting her short hair all messy, making her chuckle softly "You better get ready little bug, the trip will be long and surely your father will stop at every gas station for souvenirs..." Rosemary couldn't help but sigh jokingly at the thought making the little girl laugh. Her mother was right, her uncles' house was very far away and she wanted to be pretty like her mom when visiting parents and friends. They would get to stop there for a week like every summer, Nicole was not very enthusiastic about the idea of staying there, sure, Aunt Linda and Uncle John liked her and always bought her gifts and candies.... but she didn't liked her little cousins ​​Mark and Robert, they were little troublemakers! Nicole didn't liked troublemaker kids, in her mind she was a calm and sweet kid not like them and the two children always made her bad jokes or ruined all of her dolls with markers. Nicole sighed at the thought of this but then she started to think about the idea of the long trip sitting the passenger seat of the camper, listening to music on the radio with her dad and she smiled as she decided to get ready finally. She picked one of her favorite dress from the pile of clothes, yellow overalls and white shirt with thin yellow stripes under them, and she let her mother help her to put it on.

The trip was long but really enjoyable, Nicole and David singed the songs playing on the radio the whole time while Rosemary fixed her hair in two adorable pigtails, a bit funny because of her short hair. When they arrived they were warmly welcomed by Aunt Linda, the woman hugged Rosemary with love seeing her "Oh Rosy I missed you so much! I see you well darling! How is life? Everything ok with the job?" said the woman with the puffy blonde hair "Oh Linda I missed you a lot too! Life goes as always but we can't complain" Rosemary answered with a big smile, Nicole was standing next to her watching her father carry the suitcases inside the big mansion, thinking if she took everything she needed like her purse and her notebooks, until she felt herself lifted from the ground "Oh oh here's the little Nicole! You have grown so much since the last time I saw ya young lady, you're gettin' taller than your father!" Uncle John was holding her up while Nicole laughed happily, he was always nice and funny to her, "Yeah don't be surprised if someday she'll start picking me up!" replied David jokingly. Mark and Robert stood on the edge of the main door giggling mischievously and thinking about all those pranks they would have set up for Nicole while the little and cute cousin Pattie, of just 2 years old, sat and played with her stuffed animals, Nicole noticed her and suddenly something got in her mind "OH WAIT!" She shouted, motioning her uncle to put her down, and she ran into the camper to get Penny, her stuffed monkey "Oops Penny I was about to leave you here I'm sorry!" Nicole hugged the stuffed animal afraid to have hurted her feeling and she walked out. The little girl stopped for a moment to look around, the mansion was large and spacious, perfect for the large family of uncles after all, around it there was a large lawn full of daisies, wild flowers and many insects, Nicole found them adorable and for sure she wanted to play with them later. There was a forest nearby, children were not allowed to go in it, Nicole stood there staring at it.