Chapter One - Is it so wrong? That you make me strong?

It was one directions first world tour and Harry was nervous.

He was never the type to be worried about things like this, he had done bigger performances before, so why was he shaking so much? He didn't think he would get a resonable answer, but he knew how to make that feeling go away. His rock, his strength, his Leviathan. 

Harry never really knew how it happened. His niece had downloaded the app onto his phone and he, looking back foolishly, had made the mistake of opening it. Some say curiousity killed the cat, but harry wasn't a cat so it was probably fine. The first time he saw Levi was etched into his mind, and he knew it always would be. The shape of his hair, round and bowl like, the scowl on his face, alpha and dominating, he was instantly captivating to the singer. 

"Im an angel with a shotgun" sang Harry couragiously, letting a few tears splash onto suprise guest leviathan. 

Just then Niall Horan his weird blonde bandmate burst in. 'crikey mate! you look ruff luv Xxx!' Niall knew that Harry got like this when he was dehydrated. 'Here take this babe youre not you when youre thirsty luv!!' Niall lanched a clear plastic bottle at Harry and he chugged it thankfully.

"Blimey Niall, this water you got tastes like pure shit tbh" exclaimed Harry.

Niall rolled his eyes, "Thats just the nerves big man, now come on, the directioners, and more importantly, y/n is waiting for us!" The blonde extended his hand and Harry took it, smiling, but he knew in his heart he didn't want y/n, he wanted a purple guy, and no, not the kind that is behind the slaughter. 

--------

The concert was finally over and the boys were all chilling backstage. 

"Guys", spoke up Zayn, "This drug addict mom is selling their daughter with a messy bun on ebay, I was thinking like, this is a no brainer, we buy her to take on tour right?" There was a unanoumous nod among the band but Harry barely heard anything. He felt really rough. Like his brain was full of nothing but everything at the same time. His vision started to fade in and out, and he started to slide down the beanbag he was sitting in onto the floor, he was loosing control of his body. 

"Look sharp harry me old chap!" Exclaimed Louis, as he watched Harry roll onto the floor like a wet salmon. 

"Is he dead?" Enquired the other one i dont know any more one direction names. 

"Of course he's not dead you dumb fuck" retorted Zayn, he was the smart one. But Harry felt like death, only catching snippits of the choas of the other members conversation. 

"How long has he been like this?" asked Louis, "He seemed perfectly fine before the show, none of you dumb fucks drugged him right Xxxxx?" 

"There's no way man," arguged Niall, "all he's had to drink was my water-" Niall glanced over to the window ledge and saw his water bottle resting there, completly full. Oh. Oh

The other three stared Niall down, waiting for some kind of explaination. "WE HAVE TO TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

--------

Harry slowly came to, and all he could see was white. Oh god. He was dead. 

"You're not dead actually", said a mysterious voice behind him. This snapped Harry completly outof his trance like slumber and he finally took in his surroundings. He was in what could ony be described as a void, like janets realm in the good place or where they film weekly idol. Aside from the pure white, ever stretching landscape he saw a mysterious cloaked figure, only metres away from where he sat. 

"Who- Who are you luv?" Harry dared to enquire. 

"I go by many names, William Afton, Lorenz Hellman Glocester, the holy bowl, Envy. But you can call me-"

"Leviathan." Harry breathed. 

--------

Like comment and subscribe and you could win leviathan's other nipple