𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐈𝐈

𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑎𝑛.           <𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑇     𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅>

"Welcome welcome" 

San smirked. The cameras were rolling and lots of people began to fill up the chat , donations already coming in. This overwhelmed wooyoung a bit he hadn't been on camera like this before and everything was just new to him. He was a bit afraid of letting sans fans down. "Yes I do have a special guest with me" San smiled , giving wooyoung space to appear in the camera.

"H...hello everyone" wooyoung waved with both hands smiling lightly. A lot of the comments were about how beautiful wooyoung was though he was wearing a mask."thank you.." wooyoung giggled before letting San back in the spotlight.  "Alright....today things will be different of course so..you ready?" San spoke asking both wooyoung and his fans.

Lots of "yes" could be seen in the comments so they decided to begin. "We'll start slowly" San whispered so only wooyoung could hear. They began with a passionate kiss and wooyoung's heart felt like it was about to jump out of his chest. He couldn't believe what he was doing right now. San grabbed wooyoungs waist pulling him closer so their body's were pressed against Eachother.

The other male had decided to wrap his arms around sans neck as they deepened the kiss. They finally pulled away seconds later , removing every article of clothing they had. "On the bed" San whispered to woo. Wooyoung walked over to the bed lying down as he waited for the next move. He then he saw that same lube bottle he had seen the first time he found sans channel. "I need you on your stomach" the male spoke up opening the bottle.

Wooyoung nervously turned over in a 'face down ass up' position as San stood behind him at the edge of the bed. He applied lube on the males entrance before putting one finger in. Wooyoung couldn't explain the discomfort he felt in that moment. He couldn't make it visible that he was uncomfortable otherwise fans would've grown suspicious but san knew.

"Relax" he told the male. Wooyoung listened as he felt a second finger enter him. Both fingers pressing again his prostate causing wooyoung to jolt forward , letting out a moan. San moved his finger slowly allowing the male to get used to the feeling , wooyoung slowly rocking his hips back to meet sans fingers. The discomfort had quickly turned into to pleasure as he got closer to his climax.

Just as he was about to San removed his fingers. Instead replacing it with his length. Wooyoung gasped loudly gripping the sheets as the male entered him. San moved his hips quickly hands gripping on to wooyoungs. Woo's moans filled the room as his prostate was slammed into over and over again. Sans pace kept getting quicker and quicker as time went by.

Wooyoung had tried to reach for a pillow to muffle his moans in but his head was pulled back as San gripped onto his hair , pounding into him mercilessly. Wooyoung could do nothing but let out sounds of pleasure. San continued on with a smirk on his face enjoying every second. He then proceeded to hold onto wooyoungs neck. Wooyoung had completely forgotten about the livestream and began to let out curse words as he felt a warm pit in his stomach indicating he was close.

"Fuck..please" He moaned out mouth agape as he climaxed on San's sheets , tears welling up in his eyes. San continued thrusting letting out a loud groan before releasing inside of wooyoung. Both panting heavily , San walked over to his web camera to speak to his fans. Without much to say he ended off the stream with a "goodnight everyone" he waved before shutting everything off.

"So? How was it" Yeosang asked as they both sat in his living room. "Honestly..I'd do it again" wooyoung laughed.

DONT BE DISAPPOINTED YET I do have a lot more to write for this story but we'll get to that later :))
Aaand this was pretty rushed :/