~Secret Files 16/??~

<Now Loading Secret Files... Complete!>

[Now showing short scenario...]

As Yuu and Grim returned from the school building that day as they walked back to the ramshackle dorm, they weren't expecting a crow to suddenly fly down at them.

"Gah!? What the-" <Yuu>

"Fgnyah!"

Grim yelped as he take covers behind Yuu as he looked at the Crow weirdly and he noticed a certain accessory around its neck.

"Grim, don't be afraid.. it's just the crow that accompanied Finn when she visited RSA." <Yuu>

"Oh, well.. why did it suddenly fly towards us as if it wants to murder us?"

<Ah... Crowley trained it...>

Yuu then noticed the Crow had something clawed in its feet. It was a parcel.

"Is that for us?" 

*Caw* *Caw!*

The Crow suddenly dropped it on Yuu's hand and luckily he caught it before it flew away. Grim had a sweat drop at this and said.

"Thats one rude bird. But still.. we get a parcel!"

"Let's open it when we reach the dorm.."

Yuu suggested as Grim nodded in agreement. When they arrived at the Ramshackle Dorm,  the duo were greeted by the ghosts as one of them questioned them about the parcel they brought home as to who gave it to them. as Yuu replied that a crow delivered it to them as he recognize it as one of the crows that Crowley sent to come with Finn when she went to RSA.

They reached the lounge and Yuu sat on the couch and slowly opens the parcel as the Ghosts and Grim watched him. It turns out, the contents of the parcel was one tuna can, a Purple knitted scarf, a Gray knitted scarf and what appear to be 3 scarfs that a ghosts could wear. There was also a letter inside with the note saying.

___________________________

"To keep yourselves warm during winter, Happy Holidays."

-Finnian Roselocks

P.S: Grim gets a tuna can as an additional. :)

___________________________

You can say all the Ramshackle residence were thankful for this kind present their precious Vice Prefect gifted them.

Especially Grim.

<File Obtained After the events in Scarabia Episode: 4-1>

<Now Loading Scarabia Episode...>

   <Happy Valentines Day to everyone, hope you all get lots of love today!!ヾ(•ω•')o>

[Original Chapter Release Date: February 14, 2022]