Curves in all the Right Places

Shoving the rest of the muffin into your mouth, you licked the crumbs off your lips. Feeling his eyes on you, you raised a brow at him. "Issei, you're making me self conscious staring like that."

"You always look so happy when you eat. I can't help but stare at my gorgeous baby."

Rolling your eyes, you turned away from where the raven sat at the kitchen table. You avoided his gaze, knowing your cheeks would darken if you didn't. Moving to the cabinets you pulled down a glass then grabbed your favorite juice from the fridge. Matsukawa's eyes on you the entire time.

The soft fabric of your pajamas flowed in all the right places. Accentuating your assets and hiding your flaws (Mattsun swears you don't have any though). How anyone could look so sexy in basic sweatpants and a t-shirt he wasn't sure but you definitely managed it. All you were doing was pouring yourself a glass of juice, nothing special. The raven let his eyes sweep over your curves, thirsty for something no drink could quench.

Groaning, Matsukawa lightly smacked his head against the table. He didn't want a headache alongside his traditional morning boner. Every day since the two of you had moved in together tested the raven's restraint. Actually, who is he kidding, ever since you two met its been like this. Moving in together just made Mattsun's hard on permanent.

Raising an eyebrow, you glanced at him over your glass of juice. "You OK there, Issei?"

"Yup," came the muffled response, his face still against the wooden surface. "Just horny, babe."

Snorting, you rolled your eyes thinking of how typical it was of Mattsun to be aroused every morning. Turning your back to him, you chugged your glass then deposited it in the sink. He shifted taking in the perfect view you unknowingly gave him.

Your pajama pants were tight around your plump ass. Even though you ranted constantly about how the fashion industry catered to one body type, Matsukawa was secretly grateful for it. It meant tighter fits around your luscious curves. Those clothes you hated which show cased your thick thighs, jiggling butt cheeks and soft waist, amongst other parts, were the stuff of Mattsun's dreams.

Stretching out a hand as you walked past him to your seat at the table, he smacked your ass. Hard. Shrieking, you jumped forward.

"Matsukawa Issei!"

Chuckling, a cocky smirk graced his lips. Dark eyes observing your lower half, hot blood rushing south. His fingers danced over your fabric covered behind. Slapping his grabby hands away, you slid into your seat. Propping his head up with an arm, he watched you with a love stricken expression and a sprinkling abundance of lust.

Glancing at your phone, you frowned at the time. The sound of scraping against linoleum, notified you Mattsun had moved his chair. Warm hands on your waist clued you in on where to. He pulled you to straddle his lap, ignoring your protests that you were too heavy.

"Hey, beautiful," hot breath tickled your ear, "did you sit in a pile of sugar?"

Your brows furrowed as you frowned, "no?"

White teeth glistened as his smile grew, "I think you did. 'Cuz you got a sweet ass."

"Oh my gosh, Issei!" Trying to bite your lips to keep from laughing, you failed miserably. "Did Makki tell you that?"

"I got more."

"Oh, no..." grinning, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You stared up at him waiting. "Well let's hear them. Maybe you'll get lucky."

Matsukawa wiggled his thick eyebrows suggestively, "prepare yourself then. I got some good ones." You snorted, shaking your head. His thumbs rubbed gentle circles on your hips. "Did you eat Lucky Charms this morning? Because you're looking magically delicious." Chuckling, you rolled your eyes. The raven haired man kept going, "unlike Subway, my foot-long doesn't cost five dollars."