One-shot

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom, there lived a beautiful young man with hair red as blood, lips red as rose, and skin white as snow. His name is Cale Henituse.

Every day, Cale drew water from the castle's well. Even though he was a prince, his wicked twin brother, Cale Barrow who had a childish title White Star, treated him like a servant. Cale was made to scrub the floors and clean the castle.

While he worked, Cale dreamed of his slacker life that would someday come when he runs away.

One day, a prince, hearing Cale's sweet song as he rode by, appeared inside the castle walls. He thought Cale was delightful when he conversed with Cale. Ever since then, they would meet on the exact same spot to talk to each other.

***

Inside the castle, the wicked twin, White Star, stood before his Magic Mirror. He asked the Spirit of the World Tree that resides inside the mirror, the same question he repeated every day, "Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the one loved by all?"

Instead of the answer he expected to hear, the World Tree named someone else - Cale Henituse!

The World Tree even had a look that says, 'Why are you asking something so obvious?'.

White Star flew into a jealous rage and summoned the only Duke of the kingdom to the royal throne room. There he told him to take Cale into the Forest of Darkness and kill him. Then he handed him a carved box. "Bring me back his heart in this!"

The Duke, Fredo von Ejellan, took the prince into the forest. But he did not have the heart to harm him. Instead, he told Cale of his twin's evil plan. "Runaway!" cried, Fredo. "Runaway, hide. Never come back!"

Cale ran deep into the forest, afraid for his life. The woods seemed strangely alive to him, and everywhere he turned, there was something terrifying. Finally, he collapsed, he is physically and mentally exhausted, he stayed like that for a while until he realized that he was surrounded by worried wind elementals and ancient ghosts. "Oh hello there," he said.

He asked the elementals and the ghosts if they knew where he could go. "I do need a place to sleep at night. Maybe you know where I can stay."

They led the prince to a clearing in the woods. There stood a majestic black castle. Cale walked up and knocked on the huge door.

"Hello," called Cale. "May I come in?"

There was no answer. Slowly, Cale pushed the door open and stepped inside. He could hardly believe his eyes. The inside of the castle was luxurious. Though he may add, the owner of the castle must not have some fashion sense.

He thought he should fix it as repayment. Luckily, he had his new friends to help him. In no time, the black castle was fixed.

Meanwhile, the Seven Dragons were on their way home after leaving for decades, well not for all of them. The two youngest, a pair of pink and black dragons, were excitedly talking about their new home. Upon arriving they noticed a presence upstairs. Little did they know that Cale was fast asleep.