6

Vote my loves ♡︎

Alanna's POV

"I know I'm still recovering but Isaiah's talking about he wants me to come over and he got something to tell me," Mya said on FaceTime with a smile on her face. It was Saturday and I just got up about 30 minutes ago. "And so you're going to go?" she nodded "Yes bruh I feel like  he's trying to spill his feelings for me" He literally won't. "But can you come with me cause I'm scared, I need your support"

"What's there to be scared of if you want to go so bad?" I knew she knew Isaiah was no good for her, she just got attached and that's why I'm being very careful with Trey. "Yeah, I'll go with you Mya, same house as last time?" She shook her head no.

"No, this time it's at Trey's house"

Pardon?

"We're meeting up there around 5 though so we got time" I looked at the clock and it was 2:19. I tried my best to act okay with it even though I was literally freaking out. What if he doesn't want me at his house, what the fuck. "Oh okay"

"And wear something cute just in case he brings over another fine ass friend without us knowing" If only I could tell her who I really wanted.

"I could honestly care less about that but whatever send me the address and I'll talk my mom into letting me go" she stuck her tongue out before hanging up the phone. I'm doing everything to try not to get attached to this boy but for some reason, It seems things are bringing us closer. "Mom"

I walked into the living room and somehow I convinced her to let me go. Guess were at Trey's house tonight.

__________

My mom had dropped me off and I was here with Mya. It wasn't supposed to be a party just all of us kind of hanging out here. "I'm scared to knock on the door," Mya said. You could tell she was nervous. "Come on my mom did not bring me all the way out here to just stand at this niggas doorstep"

She groaned before finally knocking. I can't lie I was nervous too. I wasn't sure how he'd feel seeing me here but he honestly should expect it by now. If Mya's going and asks me to go, then I will too.

The door opened and there was Trey. He had on some red plaid pajama pants, a red hoodie, and some socks on. He actually wears a hoodie in his own house "Are you going to say hi or just look at us?" Mya said folding her arms.

  "You're supposed to be greeting me. You're at my house " He shook his head and let us walk in. "Don't make a mess I still live with my mama and I'm not getting cussed out cause ya'll can't clean up"