...

They didn't know what they exactly felt, they weren't the best at describing feelings; or even feeling them. Bu she thinks she feels anxious right now, maybeeven fear. Fear, an emotion they hadn't felt for so long that she had forgotten how it felt like. There was not a single second she could feel fear protecting them. They were everything to her, so she gave up time she must have needed to spend on herself for them, to hunt in the forest for food, maybe go work some illegal activities for more money ect. Now they were standing in the cell of a prison, much like the Pandora; it might even be the Pandora at this point. The miror in front of them showed her reflection, but it wasn't them. She had long, dark brown hair which turned a nice cream coffee brown in the sunlight; not brown hair that looked so dirty and almost black. She didn't have her vibrant teal and hot pink eyes, they were now duller than ever. They didn't feel much though if she was being honest. She had spent most of her time sketching on the notebook she was spared, drawings of scenery, of flowers, animals, people... her darling, her beloved one. They always haunted her, their lovely voice always there to make her seem lonely. Why did this happen to them? Why- why why why why why whY WHY WHY WHY?!?!

It had ended

They were at peace now in the afterlife

It was a calming quiet here

No voices to haunt her

Nobody to disturb her

else then... else then that godforsaken elytra in the corner which she wasn't able to touch

Why was it there if they weren't able to touch it?

They decided to try again today, maybe they'd be able to fly today...

Maybe...

Just maybe she could have a nice dinner with them again

Maybe they could take care of flowers again

Maybe they could hang out again, just like they used to

......

She flew

She flew so high... that she crashed down

Crashed down to where she wasn't allowed to be;

The Overworld