Dying Love

This is the story of a boy and a girl who loved each other very dearly but this is also a story of a boy passing away too soon leaving behind the love of his life.

To the girl who he loves very dearly, she had no idea how he talked about her day and night. This lonely boy with a sickness that could not be cured yet. If love could have saved him ,her love would have and if heartache would have been able to bring him back ,she would cry a river for him.

She was kind and loving and sweet. He was strong and fearless. He would've look after her for the rest of his life. When they met there was an instant connection . All of the friends and family wanted them to be together forever. They would talk to each other everyday for hours and hours. Until time passed.

He loved her very dearly.You could see it in the way he spoke to her .The world he promised to her. I truly wish and hope she knows, he never wanted to leave her behind. He cried nights over her. He fought for her love and at the same time fought for his life. He didn't want to give up ,not so easily. He wanted to spend a lifetime with her and even wanted a family with her and only her.

He described her as a angel. She truly made him feel at home. When he was with her he actually felt alive. He was free to live his life. He was no longer scared. Loving her felt right . Their love made them feel safe and warm.

She was his quiet place like a little cabin in the woods. Like long summer days. Like long walks on the beach in April. That was what she was to him. He felt safety in the comfort of her words! Loneliness would finally leave him alone.

For the first time in his life he was not scared to live but he feared death instead. Sadly this is not a fairytale and all things must come to an end. For if we are in a garden we pick the most beautiful flowers first.

The boy was very sick and it could not be helped. Doctors tried everything to pull him through. He didn't want to leave her behind but he knew his time was almost done. His words broke her heart. She was not ready to give up on him, not yet, not so soon.

Little did she know it was breaking him to. He thought of it as a way of keeping her safe and healing her heart. He told her that he was dying. He wanted her to find someone she could love for the rest of her life, someone she could have a family with but she only wanted him.

They were both so desperately in love and would fight for each other. Still in the end it was a dying love. They were dying to love each other but they just couldn't ignore fate.

Days grew long and silent for her because she did not hear much from him. When the news finally broke she was devastated. He passed away.

This whole time they loved each other till the very end and still do because their love will be undying and true. Still at the very end she could feel his love.

-In loving memory of Sam my sister's great friend.