Chapter 1

One Late Afternoon, Y/N was taking a walk after school. She had been  hit by a dodge ball During P.E, Slapped across the face at lunch, And during 1st Period she was hit in the nose by a 11nth grader. She wasn't super popular in school at the time, But she made it through thanks to one person, Well, He's not really a person at all, His name is Jeff the Killer. He has Pearly white skin, Black hair and a wide cut smile going to his ears. He always wore a blood stained white hoodie and somewhat of Shredded, Old and stained Denim Jeans. He was like a brother to her, But he felt that she was more. "Jeff!" Y/N called. Jeff looked up to see Y/N running towards him, She had a big smile and before Jeff could reply, Y/N was hugging him with happiness and glee. "How was school?" Jeff asked concerned." Erm.. It wasn't the best day.. " As soon as she said that, Jeff noticed a bit of blood trickling down her face. "What happened?" Jeff asked in shock. "No need to worry, it's just a cut! " Y/N said with a fake smile. But Jeff could tell it wasn't just a cut.

~~~

As they headed back to Y/N's house, they saw Y/N's brother coming. "Hide!" Y/N whispered in a panic. "Hey freak! What are you doing? Talking to your self? Ha!" Y/N's brother said with a laugh. "NOTHING!!" Y/N said annoyed. "Just shut up! " Y/N said With a Slight tone of sarcasm.

I am making these kind of short because I don't have lots of time to right.

Y/N's brother is named Eric

Y/N = Your name