punishment

GIP
Y/n pov

I have been dating nat for a year now and I love every second of it her being the Dom and me being submissive. Recently I have been acting up and Nat  doesn't like it.

Today was one of those days were I act up and Nat discipline me, but today was different. I straddled nats lap and started sucking her neck

"Kitten stop I need to get this work done" she says

I didn't stop I just kept going.
"Kitten seriously I need to get this done do you want to be punished" she said with authority.

I pulled away and looked at her with a smirk

"Oh I see" she says she stands up with me still on her she walked to the play room whispering in my ear "you shouldn't have done that kitten you will regret that" all I could do was moan.

We got to the room and Nat threw me on the bed "I'll be back in 5 min when I get back I want you naked and on all fours"  she walked out.

When Nat got back I was naked on all fours " God kitten why do you have to be so fucking hot it's going to be hard to punish you" She says while taking off her clothes

"How bad do you want me baby"
" I want you so bad daddy please fuck me until I can't move" I say desperate for her touch
"Aww kitten what do you want me to do to you" she says while running her finger across my back to my jaw "I want you to fuck me please fuck me so hard fuck me with your big dick.

"You want my dick kitten" she says holding it  in her hand
"Yes daddy please give me your big co-"
Before I could finish Nat had already penitrated my mouth with her dick. I started sucking her cock liking the precum off her dick.
" God baby that feels so good are you ready for your punishment" she says looking me in the eyes
I nodded yes just then nat pushed her whole length in my mouth moving at a rapid pace.
"This is what happens when you don't listen to me you got it."
All I could do was respond by gaging on her dick she threw her head back in aww
"Fuck baby keep gagging on my dick."

After a while of her mouth fucking me and tears coming from my eyes Nat pushed me on to my  back " I want your hands up above your head." I moved my hands waiting to see what Nat was going to do "close your eyes babygirl" I did as she said not wanting to make her more mad I felt her put handcuffs on my wrist " there so you won't move now open your mouth" I opened my mouth and she put a gag ball in "so the team doesn't hear your screams open your eyes baby I want you to look at me while I  fuck you"

I opened my eyes and saw her by my pussy her face was inches away " God baby already dripping wet for daddy" all I could do was moan.
"That's right slut moan for daddy" nat liked my precum pussy juice off of me making me go crazy with moaning and whimpering.
Nat moved to wear her dick was laying on my pussy.
" You ready baby"
I nodded yes and she penitrated me  her 11 inches was inside me " fuck baby your so tight"
"Htchgybjhdsfb" I tried to talk but the gag ball blocked my words
"Oh what was that kitten you want me to go faster" I nodded yes rapidly " you fucking sult" Nat sped up not stoping once the gag ball wasn't helping hold back my screams so Nat said fuck it. She took off the gag ball and kissed me hard
" FUCK DADDY I'm going to cum"
"Cum baby cum all over daddy's cock" with that I exploded my juices leaked all over Nat but she never stopped not once continuing her rapid pace "FUCK I'm going to cum"
"Cum in me daddy" and with that Nat shot her load into me she laid down with a crash next to me.
" I'm sorry daddy I'm sorry for destructing you"
" It's ok kitten I think you learned your lesson" she said kissing my forehead " I love you baby" she said " I love you to daddy  " I said before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

A/n
This is my first time doing smut so I'm sorry It sucks over time I hope it gets better.