1

Cale looked at his family members with a warm look that was rare to find in his reddish brown eyes, a small smile full of relief was also not absent on his lips.

The war was over and his family didn't lose a single member, they were still complete and healthy although some wounds were still fresh on their bodies.

The war against the white star had been successfully won by them brilliantly, with his own eyes Cale saw the bastard die lying on the ground with the sword stuck in his chest. It was a terrifying sight but it was also a sight of great relief for Cale, he could finally reach his slacker life now.

"Cale-nim." Choi han's voice woke Cale from his reverie of his upcoming slacker life.

Cale turned his head and raised his eyebrows giving the protagonist a hint to continue his speech.

"Ah... I'd like to pour some alcohol for you may I?" Cale gave a small snort, why would this person treat him like an old office boss who always likes to be poured alcohol by his subordinates? But because Cale didn't want the black haired man in front of him to be gloomy so he nodded his head lightly.

"Yes, of course."

A wide smile was painted on Choi han's innocent face and adding to the bright glow on his face, Cale could only sigh while closing his eyes slightly so as not to be blinded by the light of innocence emitted by Choi han.

Choi han carefully poured the alcohol in Cale's glass, Cale looked at Choi han's hands that were shaking slightly he felt like laughing at it but the sulky Choi han was the last thing Cale wanted to see at this celebration party.

Cale drank the alcohol quietly as an arm wrapped around his shoulder.

“Cale~ are you really only going to drink a little like that? Come on! You are the one who can compete with me when it comes to drinking! Bring that bottle of alcohol and let's have a race!” Cale sighed again, why did this blue-haired bastard always want to have a drinking competition with him? Though in the end Bud would still lose to Cale.

But because Cale wanted to please Bud for the first time after he-used-that man Cale ended up holding up the alcohol bottle in front of him even though he was rewarded by a frown from Choi han.

“Alright—” Bud laughed loudly and hugged Cale's shoulders even tighter.

Cale glanced slightly at Choi Han who threw his piercing gaze at Bud, if gazes could kill a person then Bud would have died dozens of times because of those glares.

"Young master! How could you forget me when it was about to start a drinking match?!" Cale glanced at the female voice that entered his conversation with Bud.

Bud widened his smile when he saw the woman.

"Oh! Priestess Cage! That's right, you can drink a lot too! How could I forget you?!" Cale sighed, just once he would understand all of these things.

"So? Shall we start?" The two drunkards simultaneously looked at Cale.

"Of course!" Answer them at the same time.

'Hah- troublesome.'

The night was getting late, even almost all of Cale's family members were fast asleep, Cale glanced at the golden dragon that was still awake.

"Aren't you sleepy Eruhaben-nim?" The dragon just sighed.

“I'm going to the room. You too, go to sleep Cale. You didn't forget that tomorrow there would be an awards ceremony, right?” Cale also sighed.

"That's troublesome..... At least my dream will finally come true." Eruhaben shook his head lightly.

The dragon stood up and started walking towards his room.