032 ; Intern Results

you hand the paper to chachamaru and pat their head, they meow and disappear.

you pat your crows head, "i hope we can get go home soon"

"HAHAHA! SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY, BAKUGO?!"

you step into class and turn to bakugo, your eyes go dotted.

"stop laughing! my hair's gotten used to it, so it wont go back even after i wash it!" sero and kirishima continue to obnoxiously laugh as you stare awkwardly.

"hey, stop laughing!! i'll kill you!"

"i'd like to see you try, side-part boy!" sero wheezes.

"what'd you say?!" his hair puffs back to normal, "it's back!"

you sweat-drop and head over to your seat, "but the ones who changed the most, or at lease went through the most, were you three, right?"

you turn to ida, midoriya and todoroki.

that's right... apparently endeavor saved them from that villain person.. i don't believe that for a second.

"oh, yeah. the hero killer!"

"i'm glad you guys made it out alive! seriously."

"i was worried"

"i heard endeavour saved you, right?"

your eyes scan their expressions, "that's amazing! as expected from the number two hero!"

todoroki looks to the side, as if thinking something, before looking down again, "yeah. he saved us."

"yeah."

you deadpan,

what liars..

"i saw on the news that the hero killer was connected to the league of villains"

you scoot your chair closer to the group.

"imagining someone that scary coming to usj freaks me out."

"he is scary, but did you see the video, ojiro?" you all turn to kaminari.

"video? you mean of the hero killer?"

"yeah. seeing that, you can see how he's really single minded and, like, tenacious. doesn't it almost make you think  he's cool?"

you huff and whack him on the back fo the head, how you got there, who knows.

he hisses in pain, "mmhh! mpphpp!" you say angrily.

"kaminari-kun!"

"huh?"

your eye twitches, but his eyes widen, "oh, ii-- sorry!"

you facepalm.

"no, it's fine. it's true that he was tenacious. i understand how people could think he's cool. but he chose purging as a result of his beliefs. no matter what he thinks, that part is definitely wrong."

you rest your chin on the back of the chair.

"in order to keep anyone else from turning out like me, i will once again walk on the path to become a hero!" he shouts the last bit.

"yeah, ida-kun!"

you smile behind your muzzle, "now, it is time to commence class! everyone, take your seats!"

you sigh and scoot your chair back over to your table,

we've only been here for five minutes and i'm already tired.

words ; 435

shorttt