Chapter 1

"Trez" Daphne grabbed me by the arm.

"What ups school prez" she probably knew everyone called her that behind her back but I was the only one who called her that to her face not trying to insult her.

"Tyran Zoey you know smoking isn't permitted on school grounds."She said forcing a cough from the smoke acting as if I haven't caught her smoking once or twice before behind the school's tennis courts.

"Whatever Daphne Lido's your acting as if you have never smoked before" I bent down on my knees and grabbed her lighter from inside her old polyester cardigan.

"Funny Huh? Nice flower pattern school prez, want some advice? buy a new one sweet cheeks." I let out a laugh once I said that and stood up properly and walked away.

I look back and see her roll her eyes and flick her waist-length hair to the side.

Damn, she was hot.

Daphnes perspective

Even though Trez was walking away he was still staring. I scoffed and placed my lighter back into my cardigan, The pocket about to rip. I flipped him off he was still staring and just gained an even bigger smirk whilst he walked off.

"Took long enough".

I heard the bell ring once lunch was over and I walked back inside to class where my desk was. My class wasn't full but wasn't empty either most people show up to class late anyway.

I finally got to my desk after struggling to even get up those horrendous sets of stairs, Fighting for my breath my eyes widen and I lose hold of all remaining air I was holding onto in my lungs.

"What...I just washed my desk earlier..."I look down to see my desk covered in nasty messages yet again consisting of things like "I'm so sexy" or normal derogatory words like slut or whore not to mention asshole. Those words covered my desk, Any normal person would be upset by this but at this point, it was so normal I took a gulp and steadied my breathing not wanting to show emotion, I didn't want to be seen as weak.

My throat began to hurt, Like usual I didn't bother to ask who had written these nasty messages because the classroom would evolve into silence.

About to go grab a towel or some tissues to wipe my desk I feel someone grab onto my arm gripping it tightly, I turn around to see Trez staring down at my desk his eyes widened showing mixed emotions the only one I could depict being anger.

"What the fucks going on Daphne!?" I hear him Yell From beside me.

Sorry it's short for a first chapter

word count:437