Chapter 1 One night stand, or so they think

It was the night of the 1st Day of filming the friends reunion and they were having dinner on set before they went home for the night. Jen and David had been eying each other up all day and were dying to do something about their feelings for each other. They had both been worrying and trying to figure out the right thing to say how they felt but neither could think of anything they thought sounded right. Eventually when they all got drunk David decided to just go with it and say whatever came to mind.

David: Hey Jen, can I talk to you for a minute

Jen: Yeah sure what's up

He took her hand and pulled her out of her seat and round the corner onto the set of Monica and Rachel's apartment.

David: Come sit down

He led her over to the little couch in the living room and they sat down side by side turned slightly to face each other. Their knees were touching and David held onto her hands as he spoke.

Jen: Come on you're scaring me here, tell me already

David: Basically, all day I've been wanting to tell you how much I love you. This might seem very out there but I just have to tell you because it's been bugging me all day. I mean we both know we had huge crushes on each other but I don't know about you but my crush never really went away. I just got better at hiding it.

Jen: Not really

David: Thanks

He said as they both laughed

Jen: I wasn't very good at hiding it either, neither of us were.

David: Anyways enough about our terrible acting, I love you more than words can say and I always have done and I always will. When you walked through that door earlier it was like the whole world stopped, all I could think about was how gorgeous you looked. It's been really hard to concentrate on anything today because you have taken over my mind. All I can think about is you. Everything about you is just perfect, your eyes, your hair, your voice, your personality and may I just say your ass looks amazing in those jeans.

Jen half blushed and half laughed at this as she looked into his eyes and he gazed back at her inquiringly.

Jen: You done?

She said with a laugh

David: Yeah sorry

Jen: Well that's a lot of information to get in a short period of time. It's a good job you like my ass in these because they are my favourite jeans and you'll be seeing a lot of them if this goes anywhere.

They laughed as she continued.

Jen: But yeah I love you too I have been trying to think how to tell you all day but nothing felt right. You are the kindest, sweetest, most down to earth guy I've ever met and I'm the same my crush has never gone. We were never very good at hiding it but we can pretend we were. I hope it's not too much too soon but...

She trailed off as David leant closer to her and connected their lips in a tender kiss. They broke apart and looked into each others eyes.

David: I don't know what you were going to say but I hope that wasn't too much too soon.

Jen was now breathing heavily and she just smiled and shook her head. They locked lips again more passionately this time. It felt so good, everything else was forgotten as they got lost in the kiss. David pulled her closer to him and she shuffled up to him while licking his lips for entry which he happily granted. Their tongues roamed each others mouths both of them remembering how amazing it was to kiss each other. He put one hand on her waist and one on her hip(closer to her butt in all fairness but we won't get into that) When they broke apart out of breath they stayed close together as they talked