- Last look at Tibet-

- Right after the final scene in Uncharted 2-

" So you were shot and hung off a cliff, you went to an underground temple to defeat a psychopathic war criminal, you almost fell to your dead if it wasn't for Chloe, you destroyed a whole freaking city and your telling me that you're scared of clowns?!" Elena says in shock as Nate just nods his head. " You know clowns can be scary, and maybe having survived all those crazy things that you just said, just proved that i don't need that sap, i'm immortal." Nate says proudly " Well i guess your right, When are we leaving again?" She asks"  Tomorrow at dawn, we need to go Nepal, cross the border and travel to India,  Sully told me he left his car there so he came to Tibet with a train." Nate says" The sun is going down, get some sleep" He says as Elena nods and walks away.

- 1 day later-

As Nate lies naked in bed with Elena also naked, the two loverbirds are spooning when they are suddenly startled  by Sully entering the room" Woah, Woah i did not mean to come here at this moment" He says while covering his eyes" Sully! What's the emergency?" Nate asks as he puts the blanket over him and covers Elena as well" Well i just wanted to tell you two that we are leaving in 20 minutes, Tenzin is gonna drive us to the border, where he leaves us with a map, from then we walk and the walk should be 30 minutes until we arrive in Nepal, where we need to take the train to India and there my car will be waiting for us" Sully informs them" In the meantime, enjoy yourselves and be outside in 8 minutes" Sully says leaving " We have 8 minutes, let's gets dressed and have dinner" Nate says to elena who gets up and looks for her clothes" Well, you think we can get dressed and you cook in 8 minutes, good luck" Elena says chuckling" Hey, i'm a fast cooker" Nate says" Well you're a treasure hunter, a boyfriend, American, A Drake, A thief and a fast cooker, that's impressive" Elena says sarcastically as Nate chuckles" Well let's get dressed and you'll see" Nate says as she agrees as they get dressed.

-8 minutes later-

The two are leaving the small house and meet Sully talking with Tenzin"  Sol ja cho gey?" Tenzin asks" Soli whatta?" Sully asks confused" SOL JA CHO GEY"(Would you like some tea?) Tenzin asks again as Sully just shrugs his shoulder being confused as hell but notices Drake and Elena heading they're way " So you two took long to get dressed in only 8 minutes, i take 4 only" Sully says" No sully, nate is seriously a fast cooker" Elena says as Nate nods" Seriously? Nate literally almost burned a house down because he didn't know how to use the grill when we had to do a mission at the birthday party of our late enemy's daughter, he was the cook, i was the security guard" Sully says laughing" Hey uh, we need to leave now" Nate says trying to avoid the situation and walks to car as they all hop in" We better not drive somewhere near the himalayas cause i swear i will-" he was about to finish when Tenzin drove the old truck out of Tibet.

- In Nepal-

" We're here, we can continue with the three of us here now" Sully says as he takes the bags out the back of the car. As they leave to go to the railroad, Nate turns around and looks at Tenzin" Thug je che and Shuk den ja Tenzin"( Thank you and Goodbye).

(This moment in Nepal wasn't really anything it was just my appreciation for Tenzin)

The Trio continue to move forward, when they arrive in India, they take the first flight to the US.

The end.