Chapter 1. Roses and roses

The snow seemed to trench forever before finally coming to a stop at a house , a green hooded man who wore a mask and weather clothing : for example , he had a green trench coat with fur boots.

However the boy next to him beg to differed , he was small and skinny, he had extremely pale skin with the whitest of white hair:  he wore dirty bandages and rags over it while not wearing any shoes at all, the only decent piece of clothing was trousers that had a bunch of holes in them.

The green hooded man knocked on the door and who opened it was a man around his 30-40s with enormous black wings: he had a black veil and a green hat on top with one peice of green emerald earring that seemed to shine differently , and he wore a necklace with a red stone in it the shamed of a heart.

“Ah dream!” the winged man responded in delight but with a very wary tone

“Philza.” the hooded man responded

“So what brings you here, dream?” philza asked with a raise of his eyebrows

“I have business so I can't attend to my pet.” dream smiled

Philza seemed to relax his shoulders and now with a more gentle tone smiled “alright where is It”  philza asked.

“Right here!” dream showed philza the child with white hair , constant marks all over and the very same child who looked like shit.

Philza froze in shock as dream just shrugged and said “His name is uerm.” dream turned to look at the young boy and said “Theseus?” dream said, pronouncing it wrong before saying his goodbyes and leaving the doorstep.

“Come in.” philza smiled gently but that smile showed his pity.

Thesues walked in and bowed which made philza pity him even more before stopping and looking away…” he reminds me of tommy…but why? He’s nothing like Tommy , personality and appearance like…but he may be delusional.”
Philza thought to himself before offering to show tommy the way to the kitchen

When they arrived at the kitchen , a man with long pink hair nearly down to his hips even in braid form,  wearing a pink boar mask was getting coffee.

The pink haired man turned around and made a weird sound which was “HEH?”
Philza, being the oldest there, made a white lie “He’s a friend of mine.” and gave a pitiful smile.

“Uh what's his name?” the pink haired man asked

“Theseus.” philza introduced the two in which theseus bowed to the pink haired man immediately.

“NO need for that, I'm techno.” techno gave his hand out to shake but theseus was hesitant and backed away.

“Antisocial I see!” philza laughed looking at techno who’s face became red , Thesues looked around before looking at a photo , it made him smile but he did not express it.
Philza and techno noticed and philza calmly said , beginning to explain the photo

“That was a picture we took of the family years ago , there’s me and tech and the other two are tommy and wilbur.” philza said his voice had a saddened tone

“But…Tommy went missing a few months ago.” philza explained before techno stopped him from saying more

“I'm sure we don't need pity from theseus.” techno said to philza while theseus was staring blankly at the photo , his eyes almost shaking.

"Theseus?" philza calmly said with a gentle tone , although thesues did not respond he shook his head and sat down on a chair.

Theseus kept fiddling with his hands anxiously which caused philza and techno to go on alert.