Act 1 - Premonition

Screams and the sound of clinging swords filled the air. The sound of blood came from all around me. My voice was weak and shaking as I struggled to call out anything. All I could feel was overwhelming guilt as familiar screams broke out. It was the only thing I could feel, but it wasn't for myself. It was the people around me, who I must've hurt to make this happen. I couldn't even feel sorry for myself at this point, it felt like it was too late. My vision was blurred as I felt tears dropping onto my cheeks and onto my now blood, white dress.

Before I could even look up, a bloodied sword came before me, pointed against my throat. My breath hitched as I looked up to see who it was. The bearer was a red-haired older woman. yelling curses at me. "You ruined this world so I shall ruin yours!" She screamed. I lifted my head, trying not to let the sword reach any closer to my throat. The woman harshly grabbed my chin, smothering blood all over my face with her rough fingers.

"You messed up our planet's life, and now for the sake of the people, I shall get rid of you. Once and for all!" Hearing her words, I promptly blacked out.

But then, I woke up.

I sat up from the wooden rusty desk, not keeping my head low to soothe rather, persistent pain. I placed my hand on my aching head. The dream or nightmare felt like deja vu as if it happened. "For some reason, I can't exactly place when or where the event happened. I wonder who made her so upset." I murmured as I got up.

I looked around and quickly figured out that I was in the library. I reached for my bag to obtain my watch. I checked the time as I put it on to see it was almost 6. "Ah, mom's gonna be upset if I'm not home by curfew," I said out loud. I tucked my phone into my bag as I left, stumbling out of the library.

I sped down the stairs of the school, constantly tripping on my shoes while my bag kept flipping from my side to my chest. My shoes constantly made a loud noise as I ran. "Click, Clack." They went.

I burst through the school entrance, running out the door. I soon stopped for a rest at the arcade, panting for breath. While I took my break, I stopped to look inside through the windows of the Game Center Crown arcade, just to see if anyone was inside working or even just playing games.

I peered into the window and saw a blonde-haired boy with hazel eyes flipping over the open sign to closed. He began walking back to the counter but before that, we made eye contact, making me jump in the process. He smiled at me and began walking to the door next to the window.

He unlocked the door, peeking his head out. "Hi! We're currently closed. What can I help you with?" I froze as he looked at my outfit and began stepping out the doorway. "Oh, you go to Juban High School, right?" "Yes." I nodded.

"I attend Juban High School as well, but I haven't seen you around before." He smiled. "You're pretty tall for a high schooler. At first glance, I thought you were an adult." I mumbled. He looked at me shocked, making me think I said something rude. But then, he started to smile and chuckle.

"Yeah, a lot of people say that as well!" He chuckled. "I almost forgot something..." He muttered. "What is it?" I asked. "I forgot to say my name. It's Motoki, Motoki Furahata." He told me. "What's yours?" Motoki asked as he peered more into my field of vision.

"My Name? Oh, my name, it's ... Honoka Koizumi." I replied.

The conversation seemed as if it was coming to an end so I just looked around. I spotted posters plastered on the window that had a girl named 'Sailor V.' "Pfft." I giggled. "Oh! That's our newest game, Sailor V. It's about a superhero who fights thieves in England." Motoki presented. "In ... England?" I questioned.

"Well, she's Japanese but currently lives in England." He answered. "You talk about it as if it's real." I laughed. "It's rumored that she's real!" Motoki went on. As he began to ramble about the new game, I realized that we'd been standing here for possibly more than 30 minutes.