Chapter One

It's been 3 hours since her elimination. Microphone is sitting on her bed, sighing. She looked at the window and saw stars and the moon on the night sky. After she looked at the stars, she got her phone from the cabinet next to her bed and saw some photos of her and her friends. One of the photos is her favorite, a selfie showing her with her BFF Soap helping remodeling the hotel. She smiled softly and scrolled to the next selfie with Taco. Her smile turned into a frown right after she looked at it. She sobbed softly and deleted the selfie.

She stopped sobbing when she saw the next one with Knife and they both made awesome poses. Then, the next one to where Taco and Knife was in the selfie. Knife is confused and frowning at the same time. She immediately deleted the selfie. Then, she decided to delete all photos with Taco.

After she deleted the photos, she sobbed so hard and quietly. She said to herself, "I wish that I wasn't in Inanimate Insanity. And I wish that I didn't join Taco." Then, she went downstairs quietly.

Meanwhile, Knife was laying on his bed. He's thinking about the things that happened, Mic being weird, Paintbrush gained powers, and Taco showing up again. As soon he thought about Mic being weird, he noticed that he got a soft and bubbly feeling on his heart. He also noticed that he got butterflies in his stomach. Then, he tried to snap out of it and think about his bf, Pickle. But every time he tried to do that, he always ends up thinking about the gray mic. 

Then, his thinking stops when he heard that a person's taking the downstairs, so he opened his door and saw a shadow. He decided to follow it. The shadow ends up in the kitchen. He also notice that the shadow picked up a kitchen knife. A kitchen knife? Knife thought to himself, why does they need a knife for? Then, the shadow is going back to its original place and Knife decided to hide first, then followed it back. He finds out that the shadow belongs to Mic and she went to her room. 

Meanwhile, Mic sighed as she looked at the kitchen knife she took. She took a deep breath before doing something with the knife. The utensil peeked at the gray mic. Then, she said to herself, "Good bye, cruel and harsh world," and tried to stab herself before Knife opened her door and yelled, "NO!"

*end*