Prolouge

This tale begins like any other one,exciting.It begins with a boy named Unaro who wants to be a wrestler because his dad gave up his life of wrestling for him.And ever since they died he wants to carry on his father's legacy and be a wrestler himself.Although it won't be easy as he was born with Chronic fatigue which means he will get tired faster

(Narrator pov)
A boy who is weak to be a wrestler so he has an exercise routine. one day he is on a jog and he felt a little hungry so he went to a food shop but it was abandoned even though the lights were on. he heard noises from the back room and as he went closer to check it out a portal sucked him in.  As he regains consciousness he feels different like he wasn't in his own body he looks around him the realizes he wasn't himself anymore he was well buffed up. Soon enough he realizes he's in a cave and follows the path to exit upon exit of the cave he saw a new world it didn't look real it was bright it had different and new types of plant everywhere he wonders "what is this place"After he exits the cave a man pops up and says "hi I'm guessing you're new here I'm ren I can guide you to the village".   

(Unaro Pov)
"I guess I'll go out for my jog not that it matters anyway."

"I've ran 1.8 miles so far and I'm also hungry but my stupid GPS isn't working dang it I have to look for food."  He would say as he breathed heavily.Unaro would find a abandoned food shop but as he got closer he saw the lights were open and he also heard noises bu he would willingly go in. "Finally a food shop" He said as he would walk in.  "Hello is anyone here......it seems to be empty but I swear I saw shadows and voices...maybe they're at the back" He would go closer as he would get sucked in. "Ahhh what is this force help me anyone ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!. W-w-where am I am I dead am I alive? and my body feels different it feels heavier. After looking at his body he would notice this wasnt his body. "WAIT A MINUTE IM NOT IN MY OWN BODY AHHHHHHH!!!!!" He would breath heavily because this was weird and didnt know what to do "Ok ok calm down this is all a dream ill just wake up when I walk down this cave. I'm now waking up in my b-."He would stop as someone would walk closer"Who are you and where am i." He would say as he would get into a fighting stance."Calm down, my name is Ren and this is Starfall Village, come with me." He said as he would motion behind himself.

(Ren Pov)
Oh someone new entered huh must be confused guess I'll go.  Hiya there I'm ren you must be confused happens to everyone but if ya follow me I'll help you figure it out. (going to the village) hopefully, he's not of Partheon blood.

That was just the beginning of this tale a peaceful one but not for long. Vast things are to come,things that are unexpected things that are heartbreaking things that are0 unexplained but underneath all of that could be peace? war? doom? joy? Who knows what could come next in the tale of Unaro.

To Be Continued........