waffles and lions

A/N heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey guys this is a gift for @TheWonderfulWiccan 

When Dick woke up he was staring at a plain cement ceiling.

I hate everything, I hate myself, he thought. But even though that was very true he still forced himself to sit up and stand, because if he didn't Slade would hurt him a truly unreasonable amount that would usually kill someone but somehow magically didn't.

He walked out of his room and turned down all the blank cement hallways. Dick wasn't sure why there were hallways because there weren't a lot of doors and it was only Slade and Dick in the whole building. But it was a villain lair, so there was probably a reason.

He finally got to the kitchen. Slade grunted at him in annoyance and said, "you are late." In a very menacing voice that chilled me to the bone.

"I'm sorry-" Dick didn't even finish the sentence before Slade had backhanded him halfway across the room.

"shut up and sit down."

Dick held back a pout as he sat down at the table.

"that hurt," he said eventually, after the silence had sat in the air for a while.

"I'll give you soup later, that'll fix it."

"thank you." Dick said. He hated Slade, but Slade had been looking after him for a long while and even though he wanted to go home he had no one else.

"I want to take you on a mission."

"I will not kill for you."

"I thought you'd say that," Slade said, "this might change your mind." He puts a plate of waffles in front of me. (shit I changed pov, oh well)

"Are these Belgian waffles?" I asked, eyes wide as saucers as I stared at the dripping maple syrup (REAL MAPLE SYRUP FROM CANADA BTW NOT FAKJE SHIUT)

"yes. I made them for you because I'm awesome and you should work for me, not Batman."

Dick stared, "what is the catch?"

"no catch. You don't have to do anything. I just wanted to prove I'm better than him."

Dick narrowed his eyes, "I don't believe you!" he shrieked and swept the wafflese off the table so they smashed across the ground.

"I spent HOURS on those for you!"

"Fuck you!"

Slade grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him from the room and towards the hallway. He slammed open a door and tossed Dick inside.

I looked up to find myself in a cinema. There was a huge TV and hundreds of seats and nice carpet. I didn't understand.

"Slade?! What's going on?!"

The screen turned on, and it was very bright. I stared at it in confusion until it revealed the Disney logo and loud music blasted on. It was the Lion King.

I slammed my hands against the door and yelled, "SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!!!!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!!!" but no one answered.

The movie played and I sobbed and when Mufasa died it replayed over and over. I was so depressed. When Slade returned I clung to him and cried.

"I'm soooooooooooooorry," I said, "please let me out."

"Okay, but you have to kill people."

"I'll do anything just don't make me watched it again!"

Slade held me while I cried and eventually I fell asleep. He tucked me in and when I woke up there were waffles on my bedstand.