Happy

OK, so the credit for the cover of this story goes to, LarryShipperForLife on Quotev I really like it. SO... Here is the first chapter of the sequel.

===== 2 months later =====

(Harry POV)

        Life has been great. Louis and I are happier than even, and so isn't Liam and Niall. Ni and I got to meet Perri, and yes, Zayn finally proposed, and it was so cute. We finished the small two month tour around the UK, and had lots of interviews. We only did like two signings, but that's OK because there long and make my hand hurt.  We have all had tuns of fun these last two months and I'm so glad that we had changed our minds to come with the boys. If we hadn't, I honestly think Niall would be really depressed. Because in the first interview after we had almost not joined them, the interviewer asked about us. I don't think I would have wanted to hear what they would have said about about us then. But there have been some bad stuff happening since we joined. 

        Lots of fans love having us in the band and support out relationships. But not all of them, Some of them are homophobic but still liked them cause they had all been with girls. So some rating have gone down because of us. And Some don't mind having us in the band but hate that we are dating Lou and LiLi. And vise versa. Niall and I have been getting so much hate that it worries the boys. And we have all noticed that I'm getting twice as much as Niall, even a death threat here and there. It really hurts reading them. The boys barely let me on twitter, witch sucks, so I still go on when there not looking. People also show up to concerts and through things at Niall and I. One girl through a shoe at me. Man, it hurt. Even though we get tuns of hate, the boys try helping us keep our heads up at the fact the twice as many fans that send us hate, love us and love the fact that we're with them and that we're in the band. Sometimes it gets hard to remember that but I make sure I don't let any of the boys see me cry. Not even Niall. I'm happy for him though. He takes the hate so much better then I do. He sasses the people that send him hate. It's kind of funny, really. 

        But, other than that, being in One Direction with my best friends/brothers and my caring and loving boy friend, is the best thing in the world. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I leaned back against the couch in the hotel suite that the boys and I are staying in, and cuddled into Louis' side. He wrapped an arm around me and smiled down at me. I slowly leaned up and pressed my lips to his soft ones. At this very moment, we are all in pj's in the living area, enjoying some good horror films after a long day of recording. 

        We are no longer a cover band. We are making our own music and shocking our fans. Best feeling ever. And I don't like horror films, but it give me an excuse to be as close to Louis as possible. Liam and Niall are wrapped up in a blanket on the love seat and Zayn and Perri, we had invited her to the hotel because she's on break like us, are curled into the recliner that was near the love seat. Everyone looked happy and content. We go to London tomorrow morning. The boys, well, we have a 'One Direction' home that we stay in while on break, there. 

        A smile found it's way on my lips while I turned back to the movie and just thought about how luck Niall and I were that the boys took an interest in us that one lonely day and the fact that they found ways to stay with us. We are the luckiest people on the earth, and even though we have been hit with shoe, toys, and loads of threats and hate, I wouldn't change one little thing about my life and how it has took a turn for the best. 

        I honestly hope we stay like this for as long as we can. I never want this to end.