Love

So I fell in love with mista and I'm using this fic to express it 😌
Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Mista Guido is a very loyal man. The moment he pledged his loyalty to Giorno he signed a contract for life. Mista is also very bright, always smiling with those dark eyes and handsome features on his face, it makes Giorno struggle to focus on anything other than him.

They are sitting together in his office, the meeting just finished and now they’re having a cup of tea. Giorno is staring at him again. He just loves the way Mista is holding his cup, his hands in particularly. Sometimes Mista braids his hair for him. Those hands feel so nice. Giorno also loves the way he’s explaining how his free day off went. The little crinkle in his eye when he smiles, how those dark eyes watch him, actually look at Giorno, not just the don of Passione.

I love him Giorno suddenly realises.

That makes a lot of sense, no wonder he’s always on my mind.

“And that’s when 5 popped out and started bawling loudly, 1 also emerged and started beating 5 again. Gosh these little kids sure are trouble. Hey Gio- I mean boss, are you listening?” there’s a hand in front of his face suddenly.

Giorno blinks “ Excuse me Mista, there are few things on my mind so I haven’t been paying attention to you, can you repeat that again?”

“Are you okay boss? Can I help out in some way?”

Yes kiss me please , hold me and never let me go.

“Don’t worry about it Mista. I’ll fix it soon and don’t hesitate to call me Giorno, we are more than just colleagues, we’re friends and no one is around.”

Mista smiles at him. “Got it GioGio!”

Beautiful. I want him.

“Mista.”

“What’s up?”

“ Let’s have dinner together this evening, there’s something I want to discuss.”

“Of course GioGio, I wouldn’t refuse any offer to spend more time with you.” He says with a wink.

Giorno suddenly feels hot.

He clears his throat, “Time to end this break and start working again, can you bring Fugo to me, I’ve got a mission for him.”

“You better gave him the boring jobs and left the fun ones to me right boss?”

“We’ll see about that , it depends on your behaviour Mista.” He smirks.

“BOSS, but I’m always on my best behaviour?!” Mista cries out in shock.

Giorno just starts laughing, not noticing the way Mista’s eyes soften while he looks at him.

--

“Boss you needed me?” Fugo asks once he’s here.

Giorno gestures for Mista to leave. “This is a matter I need to privately discuss with him, you can keep watch outside okay Mista?”

This shocks both Fugo and Mista, ever since Giorno was the don of Passione, 4 years already, Mista has never left Giorno’s side like this. Except for his days off, which weren’t often and someone else would substitute instead, so Giorno was practically never without bodyguard. Now don’t the situation wrong, Giorno is very capable of protecting himself but with the amount of enemies he has it’s better to have multiple people protecting him.

Mista is about to protest but Giorno shuts him up. “Don’t worry Mista, you are still close enough to protect me. I can protect myself and Fugo is also with me and he’s very capable too.”