juiciy squish mellons

kaeya sadly walked through windrise because lumine told him that he couldn't come with her because his peepee is smol and choose long dong shlongli over him.

he heard some weird noises from the distance. he checked out and found it was a big muscular mitachurl taking a bath.

kaeya became horni.

he looked at the mitachurl's scrumpi deli icious ass and had a nosebleed. he then went closer and hid under bushes.

while doing that he stepped on a twig and the mitachurl heard that.
the mitachurl looked at kaeya covering its massive giggly man tiddies shyly.

kaeya blushed.

"there's no need to be shy. DONT BE SHY MITACHURL GO BANANZA." kayea said.

the mitachurl removed his hands from his enormous squishy milkers and kaeya made his way towards him.

kaeya then put his head in the squish mellons and used his hands to oinky poinky the tiddies.

"grrr hawhsisjs~" the mitachurl moaned.

kaeya then squeezed the magnificent miraculously juicy mitachurl ass and mitachurl moaned again.

now kaeya looked at the enormous long dong ping pong in front of him.

the mitachurl blushed again.

kaeya sat on his knees and put the long enormous scrumptious hot diggidy dog in his mouth.

and then the chapter ends because the author never wrote smut in her entire life