7

Vote please ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Last night Mya explained everything between her and Isaiah. He apparently confessed his "feelings" and now they're dating. Of course, I tried to convince her that he was a hoe and he'd only be using her but we got in an argument, she defended him, and she's not trying to hear the shit I have to say.

But as always we made up and this morning she texted me that they were going to have their first little "date" and go walk at the beach pier. Of course, she invited me for support and I already knew that if she were inviting me, Isaiah would be inviting Trey and Justin.

After last night I knew I was attached to Trey. The time we spent together meant a lot to me. We barely spoke, or at least he barely spoke, but I still enjoyed every second of it. "Laaa, open up," My mom said knocking on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it for her.

"You've been out a lot lately with your friends, I just wanted to make sure you're staying out of trouble" If Trey is what you mean by trouble then yes, I'm very much getting myself into trouble. "Ma I know how to take care of myself. I don't get myself into trouble" lies.

"Okay well just watch yourself, don't have sex, don't do drugs, and don't hang around bad influences" I pursed my lips and nodded, this gets annoying sometimes when she assumes I can't watch after myself.

But I kind of understand where she's coming from because for some reason I'm Treysexual and can't seem to stop thinking about him no matter how many red flags he already showed me.

__________

"They always late bruh" Justin said getting ready to call Isaiah. We were the first ones to show up and were just waiting in the area we were all supposed to meet at.

"I would call Trey too but the last time I called that nigga for being late he yelled at me so I think I'm good" I'd let Trey yell at me.

"Oh shit finally they over there" Justin stormed over to the car and I followed behind him "Ya'll drive slow, me and Laaa been here for 30 minutes waiting on ya'll slow asses" Isaiah sucked his teeth getting out of the car, then opening the door for Mya.

"Traffic nigga, now get the stick out your ass and come on. Trey dealing with Illiana so you already know he won't be here right now" I wanted to ask who Illiana was so bad but fuck I knew I couldn't.

"Yeah that bitch stressful, all them mental problems and shit I feel bad for my nigga sometimes" Justin shook his head and we all began the walk to the pier, but all I could think of was Trey has a girlfriend, a mentally ill girlfriend if I understood what they were saying right.