... But nobody came

It's dark

It's always dark here, Tommys almost confused on why he hasn't gotten used to it yet.

He doesn't think he'll ever get used to it, even if it means the clean men leave him alone. Though that's also the downside,

he's alone

Tommy has grown out of his space, he thinks. It's not comfortable being placed into the barred walls but he's grateful they provide him with a space. He crumples up to try to prevent his legs from pressing too hard on the metal rods.

Tonight, is harder for him so the clean men did what they had too to keep him in line.

It's been happening a lot lately, too much for Dreams standards and he's afraid he won't visit anymore.

Even if the test Hurt or the medicine makes him worse, he doesn't know what he would do if Dream stopped coming.

He'll tell Tommy stories sometimes, about the what's outside of Tommys space. His space is inside of a grey metal room. Dream said it wasn't metal once, which confused Tommy because It's definitely not wood so it must be metal. Whatever it is, it gets pretty cold, Dream and the clean men were very nice to give him his space. It would probably be much colder without it.

He can see the door from the metal poles. The grey room is bigger than his space but connects to a door that allows Dream and the others to visit him. They even bring food to him or clean him with a tube that leaks water.

But no one is coming now

Nobody is coming and Tommy doesn't feel good. The dark tears him down and he's very scared

An unnerving buzz won't settle under his skin, it's been like this for a while and just won't go away. It sends butterflies to his stomach that fills with poison.

He knew something was going to happen. The room is quiet, it's always quiet unless Dream decides otherwise. Tommy has tried to listen for sound outside of the room, he used to sit for hours trying really hard to listen for anything and not once did it work.

Even if clean men stood right outside the door, He never did hear anything.

But tonight, is different, the whole world seems to shake and move and scream and-

A red light goes off in the grey room and makes loud cries, Tommy reaches up and covers his ears. He doesn't do a very good job because the bars limit his movement so he can't exactly reach his ears fully.

Something breaks, tommy can't tell if it's the room or someone-

Is Dream okay?

The door opens and something steps inside, he's completely baffled because it's another person

Not Dream

Not the needle men

They meet eyes and the person looks just as surprised as him. They step over the rubble and stalk closer. He's pretty sure they are saying something, but he can't hear over the red light.

Tommy has heard about this, from dreams stories. There's not a lot of people who are pure like Dream or devoted to help like the clean men. Dream has told him about how outside of the grey room he's in is another room. A bigger room which leads to a bigger room. Outside of those rooms there are vile people

No alarms and No surprises On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara