𝟑| 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3: abomination

"You think I'm teaching you how to fight? I'm teaching you how to survive!"

DAYS AND DAYS had gone by since Isaac Lahey was bitten by Derek Hale. And now, two more were added to the pack. Erica Reyes and Vernon Boyd. Inside a large room, Boyd could be seen sitting by some stairs as Isaac used his werewolf speed to jump over objects and onto a pillar, going to leap onto Derek but the Alpha grabbed ahold of him before slamming him down onto the hard floor. This continued many times and the result was always the same. Derek throwing Isaac to the ground, a grunt of pain escaping the teenager.

When the teenager went to do it again, it was a bit tougher this time as Derek made him do more. The beta didn't even make it to the Alpha went someone jumped on top of him, legs around his shoulders before they twisted him around, soon slamming him right to the ground. Head snapping above, there, crouching with their glowing golden eyes was Y/n Hale. One of her hands was rested against the floor beside his head, the other raised up, clenched in a fist as it was aimed at his face but she didn't swing it.

A smirk laid on the other beta's lips, revealing a bit of her fangs before her eyes went back to e/c and her teeth were normal. Meanwhile, Derek instantly spun around when he sensed something behind him, grabbing ahold of Erica just as she went to jump on him, throwing her down to the ground, just as rough as he did with Isaac earlier.

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable?" Derek questions, speaking up.

Next thing he knew, Erica was up on her feet and jumping on him, legs wrapping around his waist as his subconsciously went to the back of her thighs. Y/n grimaced in disgust at the sight of the blonde pressing her lips to her brother's. It wasn't that she disliked Erica, she just didn't like the sight, considering the blonde is a teenager and Derek is an adult. The kiss didn't last long as Derek threw the blonde back to the floor before wiping his lips.

"That's the last time you do that." Derek orders.

Erica raises a brow. "Why, cause I'm a Beta?"

"Because it's disgusting." Y/n speaks up.

"Because I have someone else in mind for you." Derek corrects.

Isaac sighs. "Are we done? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal."

With crossed arms, Y/n watches as her brother tilts his head, venturing towards the teenager. At first being gentle, the adult grabbed Isaac's arm and all of a sudden, he twisted it, making the teenager let out a cry of pain.