Intro

Alright so you have been a close friend with Otto since Kallen died 500 years ago so you became part of his S rank squad. You and Fu Hua dint knew each other that well until Otto sent you both on a mission to keep an eye out for K423, while doing your mission you make friends with Kiana, Mei, Bronya and of course, Fu Hua. You love playing video games with Bronya, learning how to cook with Mei, doing mischief with Kiana, and sparring with Fu Hua.

I would have to say that when Otto wanted to sacrifice your friends to the Herrscher of the Void you did try to help like Fu Hua since you got attached to them but Otto stopped you from doing so. (Let's say he knocked us unconscious till Himeko's death and that messed up our friendship quite a bit.)

On Thunders Over Nagazora you were helping Mei find Kiana and when they had their fight you understood it was Mei's choice to join World Serpent and that whatever was going on between Mei and Kiana was a problem they had to resolve on their own.

(I had to delete all that I wrote before cause it dint actually matched my thinking of what I would like to write so here it is. Now a reminder to those who haven't seen my previous intro. 1st I'm a lazy person so unless I have A LOT of free time I would probably won't upload. 2nd I have just started thinking about all that I wanted to do and ITS SO MUCH HARDER THAN I THOUGHT, gladly I have some ideas that I wrote down on a notebook. 3rd my grammar is garbage and this is not my first language so hope I don't mess up too much.)